5 Day Warning For Diary Competition (2018)

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :yep:

Just a friendly reminder that the 2018 outdoor grow thread competition is ending on the 30th of November. This should allow all participants time to finish their diaries off :)

It's been a funny and strange season but we have still had some fine grows with some nice end harvest,s :)

A big thank you from everyone at Dinafem and HSO for taking part this season.

Winners will be selected early next week which will give me plenty of time to read back through your diaries and get the 3 main winners for both HSO and Dinafem selected and prizes out in time for Xmas  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

mines all done ... diary was  ok ... plants were  the opposit mate .... as you know mold destroyed it this year .... autos for next year i think buddy :yep:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortex said:

thanks for the competition tho mate ,  and the best of luck to all who entered ....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Last day to finish those diaries off :yep:

Will get winners selected over the next couple if week's  :)

A strange season but we've still had fun. Some beautiful looking flowers grown outdoors this season. Crazy weather we had, one if the warmest summer's then hit with mad storms lol

That s the life if an outdoor farmer and we hope to see you all back next year ;)

Look out for the winners of the Dinafem 2018 outdoor grow diary competition  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Moobman said:

Who won or am i missing it lol

Winners will be selected this week mate. I'm just going through all outdoor diaries and will get the winners up asap :bong:

Sorry for the delay all. Want to make sure I read all diaries again ;)

Winners will be announced this week :yep:

All the best 

Mark..