blackdog diary

greenvigilante

hey guys havnt done a diary in a bit due to moving house but mark gave me some blackdog seeds a good while ago on the basis i do a diary once im sorted

well im in and grow room built

ill be running 16 x blackdogs in 10l of canna coco. sensi coco grow and bloom. roots excelarator in veg and some big bud/overdrive in flower 

2mx2m tent under 4 x 315w cdms and 4 x 265 quantum boards

they have just been potted into wee starter pots so will get some pics up once they are above soil and count that from day 1

• Like 7

I’m currently doing my second run of Black DOG. The first one was awesome. Strong genetics with beautiful plants.

This strain is a joy to grow and will return you some amazing smoke.

Ill be checking in on this ;-)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, stu914 said:

Whooosh!!..........here I am in the front seat (for a fecking change)......:rofl:

Good luck buddy

atb

stu :oldtoker:

cheers stu mate :)

will be doing a weekly update every sunday altho nothing to report yet :P 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, G'n'E said:

I’m currently doing my second run of Black DOG. The first one was awesome. Strong genetics with beautiful plants.

This strain is a joy to grow and will return you some amazing smoke.

Ill be checking in on this ;-)

ive heard some good things bout this strain as u say mate. looking forward to it

will be taking some cuts from this to try and get a keeper

altho i will need to up my cutting technique as ive never actually succeeded in doing it lmfao

• Like 2

@greenvigilante Nice to see you back on the forum my friend and even better that your growing some HSO ladies this round  :yep:

Is this your first HSO grow brother or have you grown other strains in the past?

All your past grows have been super so I'll most definitely be watching this grow with great interest  ;)

Good luck buddy :yep:

Let's see what you can do with our Black D.O.G  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

On 25/11/2018 at 2:04 PM, greenvigilante said:

ive heard some good things bout this strain as u say mate. looking forward to it

will be taking some cuts from this to try and get a keeper

altho i will need to up my cutting technique as ive never actually succeeded in doing it lmfao

Haha

i hear that. These are strong genetics though, every plant I had was so strong and full of vitality. Supercropping was a breeze and transplanting had 0 effect.

youll definitely be finding some keepers lol .... I had one that was a beautiful plant, was more sativa looking than the others and turned so purple it looked black. Had a really gassy dark fruit diesel thing going on and knocks you the eff out lol 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2018 at 8:13 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@greenvigilante is everything ok my friend? 

Not like you to go dark for this long. I hope all is well :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

sorry mark had a mare lol

been fucked about off a well known hydro shop who didnt deliver any coco and turned into a shit fest of a few words exchanged

anyways plants where in wee pots bout a week too long but there potted up and looking bit worse for wear but will get there

count this as day 21 of veg will prob give them 30 days then flip under a scrog when it gets here

there on 0.8 ec of sensi coco grow right now but will prob go to 1.0 ec shortly

large.IMG_3788.jpglarge.IMG_3787.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...