Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit

TheBigyin

I bought Dinafem's SDG because the description gave me no choice! She's not quite finished but here's a pic of her at four and half weeks. She stands at 1.3 with stems covered in buds. She's going to produce a lot of cannabis.. 

More pics until she's finished. Can't wait to smoke her! 

large.1542050444510636.JPGlarge.154205044119081.JPGlarge.1542050440420163.JPGlarge.1542050441856779.JPG

Edited by TheBigyin
  • Like 5

I’ve done grapefruit before now. Wasn’t all that. 

Felt like I wasted 3 months of love and care. 

Hopefully you have have better luck than I did. 

• Like 3

She looks stunning my friend  :yep:

4.5 week's in so your at the stage when those buds are going to really start filling out ;)

Typically SDG is 56-63day's so your around the half way stage of bloom. Lots more weight to go on and overall a very pretty looking girl ;)

Please keep updating as harvest approaches  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

stunning lookin plant mate ... dont forget a smoke report when shes ready ....  how does she smell now?  is thee a citrus tone to her at all?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

4.5 week's in so your at the stage when those buds are going to really start filling out ;)

Typically SDG is 56-63day's so your around the half way stage of bloom. Lots more weight to go on and overall a very pretty looking girl ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks mate! She's outdoing the others in the tent. Next in size is Dinafem's OG Kush CBD, I've got pics in my album #2. 

She looks so much better in person! My camera isn't up to much.. I will give a smoke report as well as many photos. Even some SDG bubblehash is a must! 

Ps.. Don't mind the yellowing, it's got a bit cold here and forgot about the lights off temp.. Sorted now though!  :skin_up:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks mate! She's outdoing the others in the tent. Next in size is Dinafem's OG Kush CBD, I've got pics in my album #2. 

She looks so much better in person! My camera isn't up to much.. I will give a smoke report as well as many photos. Even some SDG bubblehash is a must! 

Ps.. Don't mind the yellowing, it's got a bit cold here and forgot about the lights off temp.. Sorted now though!  :skin_up:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, vortex said:

stunning lookin plant mate ... dont forget a smoke report when shes ready ....  how does she smell now?  is thee a citrus tone to her at all?

Cheers mate, 

Aye she's got a nice citrusy smell to her with some piney notes. Nice and stinking, rock solid nugs as well. 

Edited by TheBigyin
  • Like 3

Finally worked out my phone camera to get a 'slightly' better photo.. 

Here's a couple of pics of the colas. 

Main Cola

large.1542238840328131.JPG

Three main colaslarge.1542238839686216.JPG

Finally got my temps sorted, so should start to get lush again. Pain in the a**e.. 

Still performing well though! :skin_up:

• Like 4

That's a nice size central cola mate and those 3 are also stacking up really well :)

Now you've got temps back in line I'm sure things will be fine. Everything looks good from this end buddy  :bong:

Keep the updates coming please as time permits ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2