plastic pop up

right you lovely and knowledgeable folk ive just bought well about a month ago got a pop up greenhouse of the online market site to be fairs its not that bad.  Any way in order to insulate it im thinking large.IMG_20181110_082423_edit.jpg                                                                                                                        bubble wrap any other ideas on how i can heat the inside please  ??? Im wanting to start one royal dwarf in there come aprial which on being a 9 weeker would mean i can be down and have my first bit ready by June.  Ive also got some broad beans on the go at the moment as well as some tulips and various other bits in bobs.  I was looking at a small parrifin heater but not sure if thats such a good idea with it being of plastic :/ any tips or advice be apricated

@monkeypig got some i was also going to use some fabric pots as well that way i can put one inside the other.  (if that makes sense ) Is Aprail going to be ok to start them off do you think I had thought of either a small parrifin heater or else  a candle under a terracotta pot to help keep the warmth in.   Also can i get any kind of portable carbon filter to help with the smell thanks