Dinafem Gorilla - Outside in the UK

AKPOG

Hi Guys, 

Some of you may have seen my Gorilla indoor diary & know that I also wanted to test how good she is outside in the UK.

One of my girls is almost ready now & she has loved growing outside, in 11litre pots, fed occasionally with BioBizz Grow & Bloom & with very little maintenance.

Outside we had a good summer, I didn't put my Gorilla girls out until July, so they started late. But the past few weeks have been really cold & wet, with frost, but my girls seem quite happy still :yep:

What a superb result! The phenos I have are beautiful when exposed to the cold & go a deep purple. I have another plant, from a different breeder which has got bud rot, but my Dinafem girls are not showing any signs of problems. :smoke:

Here is my girl who I think I'll chop this weekend, as she seems well cooked now.

large.IMAG1253_1_1.jpglarge.IMAG1252_1.jpglarge.IMAG1251_1.jpglarge.IMAG1250_1.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, PedwarUrgain said:

Nicely done :) 

I think I'll be doing something similar next year. How long has she been out?

2 hours ago, AKPOG said:

Outside we had a good summer, I didn't put my Gorilla girls out until July, so they started late.

• Like 2

I couldn't do two quotes and add text...those girls are looking sweet mate, they've really shown the purple side now you've taken them outdoors.

Edited by unity
typo
  • Like 2

@beezee This could be a potential outdoor contender for the 2019 outdoor grow season  :yep:

Early November and still going strong. 

@AKPOG Thanks for getting this up brother. Any real issues with her?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bubbly82 said:

Looks really nice mate :yep:

Thank you sir :yep:

2 hours ago, unity said:

I couldn't do two quotes and add text...those girls are looking sweet mate, they've really shown the purple side now you've taken them outdoors.

Thanks mate, yeah, both phenos have gone a stunning shade of purple that the photos don't do justice really. The other pheno is going to take a couple more weeks I think.

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@beezee This could be a potential outdoor contender for the 2019 outdoor grow season  :yep:

Early November and still going strong. 

@AKPOG Thanks for getting this up brother. Any real issues with her?

All the best 

Mark..

Absolutely zero issues my friend. The only thing I noticed is that high temps like we had in the summer makes her foxtail, but I didn't necessarily see that as a disadvantage, as I got a whopping 170+grammes off one plant in an 11litre pot under a 600W sharing a 1.2m tent with 3 other plants!

I'm growing one of the phenos again indoors, this time it's on the cold side, so I'll report how she does in low 20's temps lights on & around 15 lights off, with roots kept near 20 ish. She won't be done until near Xmas time though.

1 hour ago, beezee said:

I've got one out @Dinafem-Mark doesn't look anywhere near as good as that! I know someone that's crossing the gg4 cut to guerilla gold, that could be excellent ;)

Good growing @AKPOG

Thanks sir :yep: Is your one a Dinafem mate? As all the Dinafem diaries I've seen, plus my two have all been sweet? :skin_up:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AKPOG said:

Thanks sir :yep: Is your one a Dinafem mate? As all the Dinafem diaries I've seen, plus my two have all been sweet? :skin_up:

Yeah there's a few pics of it in my outdoor comp diary. I might just hash it on its own for something to really look forward to ;)

• Like 2

I should've really spread them out between plots as I know it must've been something I've done. 

Luckily I prefer smoking hash, a nice thin worm curled in a pipe is stunning ;)

• Like 2