This is a great start to the diary, lovely fat roots, really healthy looking plants. You’ve got it going on! 

Good luck, you seem to be smashing it so far :) 

• Like 4

Took a few quick pics whilst they had a feed. 1ml per litre of fish mix

Killer Kush.  

large.image.jpg

Cream Caramel 

large.image.jpg

Green Poison

large.image.jpg

I take them out the tent to water them by placing them in a bucket which makes it easier with run off.

large.image.jpg

Back in the tent

large.image.jpg

So far my favourite plant is the cream caramel, all the branches are nice and chunky and its a lovely healthy green.

The other two are so far looking similar in size and colour and I cut two lower branches off the killer kush as they wouldn't grow towards the light.

All going good so far, iv just turned on the flower lights on the LED for some extra lighting and to entice a little stretch.

Thanks for stopping by

On 4 December 2018 at 4:57 PM, assault and battery said:

This is a great start to the diary, lovely fat roots, really healthy looking plants. You’ve got it going on! 

Good luck, you seem to be smashing it so far :) 

On 4 December 2018 at 4:10 PM, Serpent said:

Cracking start to your diary @Jack010 and lovin' the root photo :yep:

Good luck with the comp mate

Thanks guys. The Cream Carmel had the best roots and the plant stem and branches are are a lot more chunky than the others but all plants are bushing out nicely so far. Hoping for a little stretch now

More LSTing today, last post was last time I seen them and in 3 days they have grown a lot

Cream Caramel 

large.image.jpg

My favourite so far, nice thick stem and branches, can't wait to see the buds form on these

Canopy shot

large.image.jpg

Think im going to flip them next week, maybe sooner as they are a nice size now.

Debating wether or not to put the HPS in there to flower. 

Never flowered under the LED, got loads of CFLs I can add but it takes the wattage up and I can use the HPS with the same wattage 

8 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Thanks, the 11L square pots stop two thirds down which leaves loads of space for run off 

Yeah I was thinking about that mate and thought an upturned pot in the bucket would be good but no need if your pots wedge themselves, nice one ;)

Your plants look nice and healthy dude. I'd go for the HPS for the heat this time of year, depending on the location of your tent :yep:

• Like 5

@Jack010

I see all of your perlite is ending up at the top of your soil..

Next time dont tip the water in too fast and it wont happen.

It being at the top will make minimal difference but it helps with aeration and better to have perlite spread throughout the soil.

You only need to water carefully the first couple times the roots will then keep everything in place.

yeah mate, tie those dirty ho's up....i can assure you, they love it really...lol...you can always get a bit of burn or starvation when they are real young, most grow into it just like urs man....good work so far mate, keep it up bro....atb....:yinyang:

• Like 5

Nice canopy going into flower.

decided to flower with the LED and CFL mix, never done it before, so will be interesting to see the results 

large.image.jpg

Cream caramel top left

killer kush top right

Green poison bottom right

Killer kush got a little bit of tip burn and all plants haven't even had 1ml per litre of fish mix, only 1.5ml per 2 liter, light weight.  :D

3 days into 12/12

Thanks for dropping by

@Jack010 Things are looking good in here, good luck with flowering dude, hopefully all that LST you did on them will reward you with a big yield of sweet flowers.

• Like 3