Frisian duck or passion#1??

Redweed

Hey everyone. So I have almost narrowed down which strains I’m growing next year. I am doing mostly autos but I am going to run a couple of photos as well. I’m wondering wether which is going to be more resistant to British weather and camouflage more. Frisian duck or Passion #1. I’m a gorilla growing at lat 52

On 24/10/2018 at 2:12 PM, Redweed said:

I am doing mostly autos but I am going to run a couple of photos as well.

Would stick to autos outdoor at lat 52, even though we may expect longer, dryer, hotter summers. As this year, 2018 was the hottesdt on record, the bluesky photo period was still only 90 days long.... when auto's take 100 days to full ripeness, at 16hr light days.....

However, it was a very dry (90 day drought), and humidity was very low, perfect for spider mite outdoors !! and white powder mildew, due to very dry and hot.  Better to get the plants to the stage just before the internodes begin to stagger, then put them outdoor, end of May.

The trouble is they dont like converting from indoor 16/8 to outdoor 16/8 in May, they go a bit ragy, before they adjust and re trend growth in early flower stretch outdoor.......   if you need one plant, put three outdoor, if you get losses, you still have some plants to survive the outdoor rigors...............best outdoor auto from DP is the hardy, disease resistant Fresian dew......... best of luck for 2019 redweed  AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've grow Both outdoors . Passion is better . Quite strong . Duck was weak found . I wouldn't bother .... 

Durban p, Frisian dew and forest dream are  better than both in my experience . Forest is a bit late tho . Enjoy