Amnesia XXL or blue amnesia XXL

Redweed

Hey everyone. So I have almost narrowed down which strains I’m growing next year. Only thing I’m really deciding on is what is the difference between Amnesia XXL and blue amnesia XXL. I’m a gorilla growing at lat 52

• Like 1

Very little difference in the flowering times, Plant structure and overall appearance but from the grows I've seen outdoors at various latitudes our Blue Amnesia xxl has slightly out preformed our Amnesia xxl  ;)

Have you considered White widow auto or her xxl variant?

She always does well at that lat mate :yep:

Let us know what you decide my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

6 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Very little difference in the flowering times, Plant structure and overall appearance but from the grows I've seen outdoors at various latitudes our Blue Amnesia xxl has slightly out preformed our Amnesia xxl  ;)

Have you considered White widow auto or her xxl variant?

She always does well at that lat mate :yep:

Let us know what you decide my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Hey mark. I already have your white widow on the list. The other auto I will be having is auto duck. Then I just need to make my final decision on the one photo strain I’m going to do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redweed said:

Then I just need to make my final decision on the one photo strain I’m going to do.

Are you considering Dinafem for your photoperiod strain mate?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

27 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Are you considering Dinafem for your photoperiod strain mate?

All the best 

Mark..

Yeah I am. I am just weighing up wether to go for passion #1, Frisian duck or quick critical +.

again I’m looking for the most hardy plant that will blend in with other plants

Edited by Redweed
  • Like 1

I did Ducksfoot#2 several year's ago and what a unique looking plant :yep:

I got mine of a guy called Wally from down under at the same time as our friends at Dutch passion also go the strain, I assume. 

Be very interesting to see how this strain does  ;)

Nice to see the 2019 outdoor season is already being planned  :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

amnesia xxl does really well outdoors. 40 gram+ per plant, good bud to leaf ratio, smells and tastes good, good mold resistance for an auto. the downside is it's a 15-16 weeker. so make sure you start them fairly early, no later than mid june.

Edited by b0ng0420
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2018 at 7:23 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I did Ducksfoot#2 several year's ago and what a unique looking plant :yep:

I got mine of a guy called Wally from down under at the same time as our friends at Dutch passion also go the strain, I assume. 

Be very interesting to see how this strain does  ;)

Nice to see the 2019 outdoor season is already being planned  :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

I've spoken to wally about the ducksfoot, what Dutch passion have made is nothing like the original except in looks! 

• Like 1

@beezee mine cane from "mullaway" in Australia directly from Wally. I would imagine a lot of the original traits have been removed. 

Let me see if I have an old pick of the Duckfoot#2 I have (I still have 2-3 beans)

This one was grown out in 2012 but was 50/50 male/female. 

I'll have to see if I can put my hands on the 3 remaining for next season  ;)

Me and this strain have unfinished business lol

Actually would go well with the abc strain. That's one strange looking plant ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@beezee It was a strange one mate. The left side was female the right mate so I never actually got to finish her so we do have unfinished business lol

I know I've got 2-4 seeds somewhere which I'll try to find out for next season. Actually looks like a patch of nettles when growing. Perfect disguise ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@beezee If I can find them brother I'll split what I find and we can both have a bash. My mate in Australia had extra but he sadly passed away around 2 years ago. Talk about unlucky. The only person in Australia to ever have the disease he had. Some stomach issue which totally wiped him out. 

@samhigh do you remember Smoking Moose brother? Did he ever send you the ducksfoot#2 via TY?

Let me hit up a few old friends to see if they still have there's around ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@beezee If I can find them brother I'll split what I find and we can both have a bash. My mate in Australia had extra but he sadly passed away around 2 years ago. Talk about unlucky. The only person in Australia to ever have the disease he had. Some stomach issue which totally wiped him out. 

@samhigh do you remember Smoking Moose brother? Did he ever send you the ducksfoot#2 via TY?

Let me hit up a few old friends to see if they still have there's around ;)

All the best 

Mark..

i remember the moose , he was a great guy, loved his outdoor pics. i never got the ducks foot some of the Canadian guys had it going. lost contact with crazy eagle from ty, but he had it. he post on icmag once in a while,you may be able to get him, he may still have it. kind of reminded me of the cabbage leaf pak in veg.

hope your feeling better with your stomach ache, cod liver oil ,cheers mate.

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 1

I remember reading about moose passing, it seem a lot of people liked him.

Not to worry about the seeds mark, I think they're quite interesting, but I have plenty going on right now! :upside:

• Like 2