Recommended my first dinafem seed yield/knockout stone

agro

The 2:1 CBD to THC is awesome for sleep @Dinafem-Mark and I concur with your analysis regarding a THC requirement in the mix..1:1 is absolutely fine too. 

For depression, I have found three strains that worked wonders for me, since starting it all back up again, but only one of these a Dinafem strain (the Blue Kush which also gets the mind exploring and for me, exploration in the mind is where my preferred sanctuary is as I'm a dreamer and happiest when thinking about the biggest of questions and evaluating my perception to regarding it all etc so a really good smoke and the best herb I've ever smoked for flavour).  The 'happiest' weed was the Seedsman Power Africa (just planted my last bean of it too yesterday, because I've hit the lulls and need picking up due to my motivation being in the pits during winter and work is suffering).  African genetics being renowned for a happy vibe and true with the PA mate and you should try it out ;) 

The other was Madgiz's Smile F2, recently run and smoked (Subbies if still some available)...after the Lemon Zkittles I'd run which was high THC, the Smile F2 was a completely different experience and much more spiritual mate...tbh Madgiz's cooking is outstanding and I always plug the magic he comes up with ;) The buzz on that was so balanced Mark and really brought you into the now, if you know what I mean :yinyang: 

• Like 4

@botanics Now I'm back playing around with genetics I may just run a few of the "subbie" seeds at some point ;)

I love this type of chat as a lot of us do suffer with with anxiety or depression some like you and me we get the joy of both. When it hits it hits and things get dark. Having plants around to care for and play around with most definitely helps (it's does me anyway)

Now I'm not smoking tobacco I'm finding pure CBD as a base then a nice high THC strain added creates a perfect mix for my needs. This week funnily enough is 

DinaMed CBD mixed with Power Africa x MK ultra  ;)

Not a bad mix if I do say so myself  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...