Seedsman HALLOWEEN 2018 promotion

J Trich

8 hours ago, HeavySmoker said:

No stock of DJ Short Blueberry :(

No sorry.. Although it is not regular but you have our feminized, she keeps all its essence, have you tried it? :bong:

Edited by J Trich

10 hours ago, J Trich said:

No sorry.. Although it is not regular but you have our feminized, she keeps all its essence, have you tried it? :bong:

feminized ? DJ Short don't do feminized ?
Sorry little lost on what your saying

1 hour ago, HeavySmoker said:

feminized ? DJ Short don't do feminized ?
Sorry little lost on what your saying

Yes i think, from DJ Short we only selling Regular seeds https://www.seedsman.com/en/blueberry-10-regular-seeds  so i was thinking you wanting regular seeds.. you wants fem? try our BB, you will get satisfied :skin_up:

Edited by J Trich
  • Like 1

Just now, J Trich said:

well from DJ Short we only selling Regular seeds https://www.seedsman.com/en/blueberry-10-regular-seeds  so i was thinking you wanting regular seeds.. you wants fem? try our BB, you will get satisfied :skin_up:

Dj Short is the one pal

There is no other BB that even comes close for dank ness and flavour.

Are you going to be restocking them at all ?

5 hours ago, HeavySmoker said:

Dj Short is the one pal

There is no other BB that even comes close for dank ness and flavour.

Are you going to be restocking them at all ?

Well not sure but seem you not have tried from DJ Short because you thinking they was fem, and how you can say without try ours? yah yah rumors & myths... well i  not tried DJ but our Blueberry have the original BB smell from pure to mix fruity phenos, but i found the pure just from 3 seeds... in the other hand going to ask for stock DJ, surely yes but no idea when.. also you can submit to notification stock to speed up... :bong: 

Edited by J Trich

The great day has arrived, in a few minutes begins one of the best promotions seen so far. Remember, stock is limited for all bundles and items will be removed without notice or substitution - make sure you buy ASAP so you do not miss out. It is the full offer:

Spend €75+ to qualify for this massive Fem, Auto or CBD bundle. Available for every country in the world. These seeds will be added automatically to your basket when you spend the correct amount between the promotional period. You will then be able to choose 1 of the 3 bundles up for grabs!

large.5bd6f084e98df_Halloween03FEM.pnglarge.5bd6f08587dd5_Halloween04Auto.pnglarge.5bd6f08607501_Halloween05CBD.png

Spend €50 or €75. Due to the restrictions on stealth shipping this promotion is available for Express Shipping to Europe only.

large.5bd6f0844eaf5_Halloween02.png

Also you have the disgustingly deceitful Double Deals: 

large.5bd6f08686d2c_Halloween06Doubledeals.png

Another customer shot.. him got +30 free seeds combining all freebies offers.. Halloween + Double Deals +Bit Coin :toot:

On 1/11/2018 at 8:29 PM, salemthecat said:

I just got 31 free seeds, free shipping and 25% off for paying with bitcoin!

very happy first time customer!

Yeahh, has been great time to join... enjoy!! :bong:

• Like 1