Top autos for Guerilla grow in uk

Redweed

Hey everyone. So I am looking for 3 autos to use next year. Dinafems autos seem to have really good reviews so I am just trying to find out with of them best suits what I’m looking for. You have quite a few to choose from and I’m having a hard time picking which ones to go for. 

I want 3 or 4 different strains that are going to best stand up to British conditions (mid may to mid aug) and are low maintenance. Height is only an issue at one of my sites so would like to have a mix of small and tall and Sativa and Indica. 

Any advice?

Edited by Redweed
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, beezee said:

Haze 2.0

White widow 

Critical jack

Blue kush

All of those should do well, especially the top 2 :)

Great list thanks. Have you grown these out door before? And what is your opinion on the xxl versions of the strains? 

• Like 2

I've done all but the haze in my greenhouse, critical jack is the nicest high for me, blue kush probably has the best flavour and white widow the best buds. 

Blue kush and ww are big autos, the ww xxl buds aren't quite as good as the standard, but you get a bit more. Also the xxl takes about 1-2 weeks longer. 

• Like 2

You've been given some good selections and I would agree with what's been said :yep:

Auto White widow always smashes it in the UK climate outdoors. 

Auto blue kush and blue amnesia xxl are both big autos , take a little longer but have also performed well in the UK  ;)

Haze auto and haze auto 2.0 do well and I had decent results with our pure CBD lady in autoflowering form (DinaMed Auto CBD)

Auto Critical+ and her 2.0 variant should also do well but the above have shown they do better for our climate :bong:

Please let us know what you decide mate :)

All the best 

Mark..