The don`t be s.a.d sweet seeds 2018/2019 competition diary

vince noir rock n roll star

well today will be the last day for the comp grow wise for me ..the sad i dont think can be flushed anymore ..and growth as totally slowed now ..so later today she will be chopped ..

gotta say sad and cream caramel really you could plant them ,water them and leave they are that simple to grow ..due to family illnesses ive really not participated in the way i wanted to ,but we got bud at the end of the day and ive enjoyed seeing some top growers participate this year ..some amazing diaries and whoever wins it this year..well you can honestly say if you won ..you stood head and shoulders above me lol ..and your win will be most deserved ..

til a final update with weights and measures i bid you all farewell and good luck .

large.IMG_2099.JPG

• Like 5

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 9:12 AM, Serpent said:

I think we all grow out of necessity @vince noir rock n roll star :)

Cream Caramel looks like its getting close and will hopefully give you some nice rosin :yep:

A fair point ? Goddam ,can't get a shorter and truer sentence ! 

Fierce decent flowers Vince ,and generosity . All the best .

• Like 2

It's been a great and entertaining diary to follow dude. Enjoy your sweet smokes, get well soon to the family :yep: 

• Like 1