Roll on 2019

PermanentWaves

Morning all

Just had a lovely package from the delivery man.

large.B489CEAD-92CD-4354-B18E-4C03D13DEF7C.jpeg

I’m just about to harvest my last outdoor grow tomorrow so will be extremely frugal with my “medicine” over the winter, but can’t wait to get back in the greenhouse next April with my first-ever Dinafem seeds. 

It it took me ages to decide what to pick. I picked the Shark Shock CBD as I hadn’t seen a huge amount about it and fancied something different. I got a free Purple Afghan Kush - I was desperate to grow a purple plant as it’s my favourite colour - I know, so girly!

Critical +2.0 was on my list anyway so it was a bonus to get that free as well.

@Dinafem-Mark - when do you suggest germinating the Afghan and Shark? It will be either in the greenhouse or garden, depending on weather. I germinated a photo period in April this year and only just harvesting it now. I’m sure I could have germinated it a bit later. It grew to over 6ft!

Anyway, roll on 2019! x

• Like 7

Hello mate @PermanentWaves :yep:

Nice selection of seeds for next season's outdoor fun ;)

Your starting date will have no influence in flowering times. If you start in April, May or June the plant is still going to go into flower at the same time as it's a genetic trait ;)

I've always liked 4/20 as a germination day but 2019 I'll be starting in mid March  ;)

Thanks for choosing Dinafem for your 2019 (jeez where has 2018 gone) outdoor adventure  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark. I might start them a little later so I can stagger the germinations. Stick the autos in first and the photos a month later.

4/20 has to be the date to get the season going :). Looking forward to doing a Dinafem grow diary next year. Hope to see you all there x

• Like 3

On 11/10/2018 at 1:32 PM, PermanentWaves said:

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark. I might start them a little later so I can stagger the germinations. Stick the autos in first and the photos a month later.

4/20 has to be the date to get the season going :). Looking forward to doing a Dinafem grow diary next year. Hope to see you all there x

Sounds like a plan to me ;)

Roll on 2019 :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1