Auto Glueberry OG....short diary

wylukevrs

Hi forum lurker for many years, first successful grow, had  a couple of previous grows all outdoor which in some way have failed, bad weather...bad choices..all my fault!! anyway i decided to pop 3 seeds, but after my partner whining about the neighbours smelling, i gave 2 to my pal to finish at his. The one i kept was DP Auto Glueberry OG, i think i panicked as weather had been so good and was threating to rain so chopped a little premature. so here goes, not many pics as i never intended to do a diary just chuffed it panned out so well for a novice..

large.Screenshot_20181007-132402_Gallery.jpg

Germinated 3rd May 2018

Wet paper towel method then transfered straight into the final pots 12litre root nurse fabric pots these were put in a temporary greenhouse untill established.

Heres the DP auto glueberry OG just poking through....

large.Screenshot_20181007-132254_Gallery.jpg

Not much content as i was mega busy with work and just let them do there thing for first few weeks

Others which were gifted to a friend mid grow as smell and neighbour activity

large.Screenshot_20181007-132339_Gallery.jpg

Major jump in growth on next as weather picked up crazy end of may/ start of June was taking so much water was unreal.

large.20181007_125246.jpg

Other strains included, CBD lemon potion and Auto Daquiri Lime, wish i kept that one too as that finished mega in my friends garden but oh well...

large.20181007_125305.jpg

• Like 2

Here the ladies, 24th June the day before they parted basking in the sun, during veg looking very green..

large.Screenshot_20181007-145450_Gallery.jpg

I decided to try some LST but kind of bottled it so just bent a few side branches over and tied them down to let as much sun reach through to her as possible.. into flowering now 13th July this pic was taken wish i had of taken more pics and logged think i will for next year..

large.20181007_125350.jpg

A few flowering shots, really impressed with this strain from Dutch Passion deffo grow again wasnt stressed by anything i would say beginner proof anyway haha

large.20181007_125638.jpg

large.20181007_125610.jpg

Moving on to the chop...like i said think she could of gone a week or 2 more but was mega paranoid it had all gone too well and didnt want to jepodise how far i had gotten haha.. marigold ft big cola

large.Screenshot_20181007-125144_Gallery.jpg

Few buds air drying on rack for a week before transfering into brown paper bags

large.Screenshot_20181007-125201_Gallery.jpg

Total haul....no rot or anything due to a relatively early start not massive amount but well over an oz and half dry and cured in kilner, pretty good for a first sucessful auto...defo be trying this again....lovely Thankyou Dutch Passion

large.Screenshot_20181007-125134_Gallery.jpg

16th August after a 3 week cure

• Like 5

• 2 years later...