Chilmark GCHQ- Inside

Bunker

Hello all,

Hopefully I have posted this in the right place! Im new here.

As some of you may remember, last year in Wiltshire there was a rather large bust. Some people had the idea to turn a disused bunker in to one big grow operation! 

For those of you that don't remember or didn't know here's a link to an article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/six-held-police-find-thousand-cannabis-plants-worth-1m-80s-nuclear/

After seeing it unfold in the news, and waiting for the police presence to dissolve. We decided to try out luck at getting in and having a look (I mean why wouldn't you). We took a long ratchet strap and decided that getting in through the air vent was our best bet. I've only got a few pictures for now, but thought it was interesting none the less. Was pretty amazing, it must've been around 20 rooms devoted to growing, with a hellish ventilation system. They had also spliced a cable that was 30-40mm thick in to the main grid for their power. All traces of other equipment bar the carbon filters (which had all been stabbed and most of the content spilled on the floor) had been disposed of. No lights or anything of the sorts was left, it was a struggle to even find a lonely leaf as a souvenir! The old canteen had been turned in to a living area with a room opposite with beds etc for the 3 people living down there (illegal trafficking charges were dropped I believe) There was even a sun bed down there! Along with all sorts of random film and TV props. Just a quick write up but feel free to ask any questions :)

http://Bunker_6_LI.jpg bunker_7.jpg bunker_8.jpg bunker1.jpg Bunker2.jpg Bunker3_LI.jpg Bunker4_LI.jpg Bunker5_LI.jpg

All the best,

B

Edited by Bunker
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

id have whipped all the fans, the ducting, the silencers, the pots, er, the dalek for sure, and anything else.

or you could always have re-set it all up as a monster groom. 

lets face it, its the last thing they would expect, and half the ducting is already there. 

deffo would had the darlek on ebay and im same as you billybob anything i could have recycled i would have ;)

i have a gchq near me its still in use tho still might go knock and see if they will let me have a look round for fans and filters will just show them this hmmmmm lol 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 1

On 22/09/2018 at 2:22 PM, Bunker said:

Hello all,

Hopefully I have posted this in the right place! Im new here.

As some of you may remember, last year in Wiltshire there was a rather large bust. Some people had the idea to turn a disused bunker in to one big grow operation! 

For those of you that don't remember or didn't know here's a link to an article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/six-held-police-find-thousand-cannabis-plants-worth-1m-80s-nuclear/

After seeing it unfold in the news, and waiting for the police presence to dissolve. We decided to try out luck at getting in and having a look (I mean why wouldn't you). We took a long ratchet strap and decided that getting in through the air vent was our best bet. I've only got a few pictures for now, but thought it was interesting none the less. Was pretty amazing, it must've been around 20 rooms devoted to growing, with a hellish ventilation system. They had also spliced a cable that was 30-40mm thick in to the main grid for their power. All traces of other equipment bar the carbon filters (which had all been stabbed and most of the content spilled on the floor) had been disposed of. No lights or anything of the sorts was left, it was a struggle to even find a lonely leaf as a souvenir! The old canteen had been turned in to a living area with a room opposite with beds etc for the 3 people living down there (illegal trafficking charges were dropped I believe) There was even a sun bed down there! Along with all sorts of random film and TV props. Just a quick write up but feel free to ask any questions :)

http://Bunker_6_LI.jpg bunker_7.jpg bunker_8.jpg bunker1.jpg Bunker2.jpg Bunker3_LI.jpg Bunker4_LI.jpg Bunker5_LI.jpg

All the best,

B

Sick guys nice setup #overgrow like ya style