Solar string lights grow ??

Reidler88

Ok guys , this might be a weird one but have ask , I’m planning to build a small a poly tunnel in the garden 3ft x 6ft got tube heater and all essentials for grow but it’s autumn now and day light is fading so was thinking of using solar lights to make up for loss of light is this plausible or not .....ps just hit the bong so this sounds a bit to  whacky to me 

Aye bung a few candles in there too and you'll be grand !

lollol

sorry, but honestly no, neither the heater nor the lights will make fuck all difference in the next few months.

prep the ground, wait till spring, start them off early indoors on the windowsill with a cfl on top if you can't sit on your hands till May..

But starting anything like you suggest now will do nothing but waste your time and resources imho.

• Like 8

I like that lol a few candles might do the trick lolol see the things my mind comes up with when am too high ... take me out the back and shoot me lmao ave just got that many seeds am trying all sorts of methods to see if it could be done , mini solar wind turbine to run lights in a small underground room lolol cheers guys a summer crop is planned out in the wild spot picked and preped already 

• Like 4