BlackDog and Bubbas Gift

sy100276

Good vibes and Positive thoughts peepz,

Welcome to the official Hso diary, as bertha was a gifted clone from a very good friend.  But these beans have come from the company, kindly offered to me by another great soul @HSO-Mark - your a star.

Well the seeds arrived last week, and they were placed into a glass of tap water for 48 hrs. They had all sunk and had started to crack, then they went on a damp paper towel, covered and placed in a dark place for a day or two.  By this time we had a good few tap roots showing, some were 2" long, so they were all planted into 500ml part cups filled with coco with a layer of clay pebbles in the bottom.  Thats when we watered them all in, and placed under a 2ft 4 tube T5.  Happy to report that we now have life, although a couple didnt germ, due to my own stupidity - yes a little too deep. Although my ex loved it like that, lol.

Moving on a few days, brings us to day 4 since they broke the surface. We have a total of 6 from 10 seeds- 2 x BlackDog, 4 x Bubbas Gift. Bit strange as I expected more BD than BG, as one had heard they a a bitch to germinate 

Not much else to report really, just want to say a Big thanks to Hso for the seeds, and all my friends for the help and kindness they have shown me. i appriciate you.

Here are a few sexy seedlings.

Day 4

large.5b91b101c7c52_HSOD4.jpglarge.5b91b1053f6e0_HSO2D4.jpglarge.5b91b109032ad_HSO3D4.jpg

• Like 3

Nice start @sy100276 

Reminds me that I have a black dog that I have just flipped, I’ll have to get some pics and update soon.

The bubbas gift proved difficult for me to germinate, tho I am quite confident that it was the excessive heat that kept drying them out, in my case, I must have killed at least 10 of them, but live and learn, I got one up eventually, anyway I’ll be over in the corner watching.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba   Welcome my friend, welcome to the early stages of this party.  Help yourself to some bertha and make yourself comfy.

Here we are at Day 8, since we broke the surface. Still surprised to have more Bubbas gift than Black dogs, but I am not complaining one little bit.

I will be back later or tomorow with some infomation on the feed that we are trialing, yes - this time we will be running @Intense Nutrients on theese babies.  I did give a test on the plants that are now flowering, with good results imho, so we are going to give them to these sexy seedings.  They are being fed twice a day with maybe 200ml with a good run off, twice a day.

Currently residing under a 2ft 4 tube T5 unit.

Here we are as of yesterday Day 7.......

Group.

large.5b98189658d46_HSOD7a.jpg

BlackDog

large.5b98188e9efd8_Blackdogd7a.jpglarge.5b98188026988_bdd7b.jpg

Bubbas Gift (with runt)

large.5b98187847716_BGd7b.jpglarge.5b9818750294e_BGd7a.jpg

Thats all for now........

If in doubt - Roll a fattie :skin_up:

• Like 3

@sy100276 Thanks for getting this diary up so fast brother and you selected 2 great strains to try.

You did a fine job with our Blueberry headband so let's see what you can do with these 2 incredible strains.

Off to a nice start mate :yep: Happy and health babies just what we want to see at this stage :bong:

I've not come across this nutrient company mate, are they new?

This should be a fun one, every grow I've watched by @sy100276 has been a pleasure so I can't wait to see what you do this grow.

I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest brother  :bong:

Good luck with the grow and I'll drop back in on the next update  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was literally planning to do these two for the run I’m doing now but my Bubbas Gift seeds never germinated :(

im doing black Dog and Triple Cheese instead (my second time running Black DOG you will love this plant)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G'n'E said:

I was literally planning to do these two for the run I’m doing now but my Bubbas Gift seeds never germinated :(

That's what I'm here for mate. If you have issue with any of our strains and I consider a 0/3 germination a serious issue. Please reach out, let me know then I can do my very best to fix the issue  :yep:

Sorry about that my friend. Drop me a pm mate :) .

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

That's what I'm here for mate. If you have issue with any of our strains and I consider a 0/3 germination a serious issue. Please reach out, let me know then I can do my very best to fix the issue  :yep:

Sorry about that my friend. Drop me w pm.

Kind regards 

Mark..

Shit happens lol even to the best of us 

• Like 1