Critical + 2.0 or recommendations?

1stTimeGrower

Hi guys got about 30 days left of flower in my current grow. Last 2 grows have been relatively cheapish easy to grow seeds. 

Hoping to spend a bit more this time and reading some of the posts in here dinafem seem pretty reliable with great customer service. 

I've been fancying critical + 2.0 but before I buy them was wondering if there's anything else recommended that suits my needs. 

Looking for a female seed, 8-9 week harvest time and just not a full blown sativa (for height issues) 

Thanks in advance :-) 

• Like 1

As @badbillybob has said our Critical jack is a good option along with Critical Cheese, Quick Critical and Quick Kush if you are looking at a faster flowering Photoperiod. Purple Afghan kush would be another very good strain but very indica dominant. 

What type of flavours do you like my friend @1st time grower? This way we will be able to offer more selection for your tastebuds ;)

Any chance you would be willing to document your 1st Dinafem endeavour on UK420? 

Keep us posted on your selection mate  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

@badbillybob & @Dinafem-Mark

Thanks for the replys. 

I'll sit down with the Mrs and have a look at those recommended tonight :bong:

I would say it's a toss up between critical + and Jack at the moment :)

Will keep you posted what we pick and sure I'll put a diary up in October when I'm ready to grow again

Thanks again for the input 

• Like 2

Not a problem my friend  ;)

Have fun browsing our catalogue  :yep:

Will look out for a diary in the fall mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

I would say go for the C+ 2.0 auto if you have height limitations. She gets pretty big for an auto in her own right, and the buds are absolutely caked in THC. Lots and lots of buds as well. In fact it is one of the best for buds to plant ratio. Along with White Widow XXL. And you're looking at seed to harvest in 8-9 weeks.

I have ran the C+ 2.0 auto two seasons back to back, outdoors, and it is has far outperformed the photoperiod equivalent... both in terms of smell and potency. Judging by the quality of the high, I would wager that the auto version is easily around 20% THC. I get trashed off it. Whereas the photoperiod one was a different type of high, and not as strong or intense. Maybe do 2-3 autos instead of 1 or 2 photoperiods. I highly recommend C+ 2.0 auto, White Widow XXL auto and Bubba Kush auto.

But then again, Dinafem have converted me... into an auto advocate... :wassnnme:

• Like 2

I have done both the auto and photoperiod several times. 

The auto is OK. Small, tends to produce one big fat cola. Yields OK for the size of the plant. Potency is OK. Smell is OK. High is kind of uplifting I find (but had more indica phenos) , nice smoke for an auto. Also it finishes really fast. 

The photoperiod is much better overall. The plant goes BIG. The bud density is mediocre but yields are enormous. It side branches a lot. I've only had indica type smoke from it, always knock out. Very good potency, I've smoked stronger but its up there. It stinks, which is annoying to me as you walk a bag through the house and everyone knows.... Lacking flavour but oh well. It takes 9 or 10 weeks to flower contrary to claims.  Overall one of the best plants I've grown to be fair. Germination rate I've found to be mediocre so buy some extra seeds (the only dinafem I've grown with this issue) 

Critical Jack is the best dinafem smoke I've grown yet, super, super lemony. Taste and smell. More balanced than the critical. Similar potency. Yield is a fair bit less but not bad. Bud density is better. 

If you want bucket loads of knockout skunk. Buy critical. If you want a nice hybrid of very high quality and don't mind a lower yield. Critical Jack is the man. 

• Like 3

Also, I'd stay away from the OG's unless you're really dialed in. So easy to hermie them. Critical just grows itself. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sargares said:

Also, I'd stay away from the OG's unless you're really dialed in. So easy to hermie them. Critical just grows itself. 

I agree, critical+ and critical+ 2.0 along with our industrial plant are perfect for a beginner. Very easy to grow, nice end product and great yields. 

Get a grow or 2 under your belt then progress through our catalogue  ;)

My best advise would be to do a diary on UK420, you'll get tons of help and support,  plus I'm never to far away  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2