Smoking on your own

johny b goode

On 29/08/2018 at 11:17 AM, decentcriminal said:

all we need is legalization.

I can imagine it now, come dine with me uk420 style.

big red eyes and smiling like a loon while holding up the card upside down.

the nights success rated on a scale of 1 to whitey lol

lol that would be funny as, give them all edibles upon entry through the door & by the end they would be cabbage lol

I always smoke on my own, i don't mind, i like to keep my circle very small these days. I only know a few people round here & thats how i like it, fuck people lol

If i get a smoker friend visit then its roll your own at my place, i hate sharing a spliff im a greedy cunt.

• Like 2

i only  usually have one joint inthe late evening to help me get to sleep ....  i had a smoking buddy  but he  moved 6 months  ago  so i smoke on me tod now ..... dosent bother me at all ... just more weed for me ..... tho looking at this years grow attempt ... it wont be fekin much at all  :wallbash:

Edited by vortex

On 8/28/2018 at 5:08 PM, Jimboo said:

I have a separate tub in my rolling box with a bit of fan leaf mixed in in case one of the neighbors drops in lol after smoking that they aren't going to ask awkward questions about where I get my stuff,

ive had to do this with leaf and popcorn or my neighbor starts asking me to get it for them.

they have even asked me to get them some of it. so i gave them a small pinch and told them to bugger off and not

ask please. i smoke 70% of the time alone. i like to go around mates for a midweek toke ect .

• Like 1

people irritate me so I find my own company suits me fine, I spend half my day smoking/vaping cannabis, I know you would find it hard to find another person my age that live life like I do, I think differently to the norm so I need keep my thoughts to myself