Smoking on your own

johny b goode

5 hours ago, monkeypig said:

:shock::soap:  Sorry pal, but what a shitty misogynistic generalisation. 

Are you done virtue signaling? Okay, many* not all have it. Is that better? Male and female brains work differently. I'm not saying one is better than other. But what I am saying is they compliment each other. So that's probably homophobic to your virual signaling ego. Fuck off mate. Looking for problems everywhere and applying the wrong solutions. 

@Redeyezman    Virtue signalling? More simply pulling you up for a bollocks statement that was a bullshit generalisation, followed by an attempt at personal insults. You sure your brain works at all? 

As far as looking for problems and solutions,  think not,  I'd say more a case of calling it as I see it.

I wake and bake most days. I try to keep myself at a lightly stoned level mostly but sometimes I go all the way to wasted and back. 

I don’t often take a day off and when I do it’s not by choice. 

• Like 6

I smoke alone 95% of the time. I'm virtually housebound through fatigue so I'm almost always at home. I have half a dozen mates who are around during the day (mainly retired people) and they pop in for a cuppa and a smoke.

I'm nearly 60 now but things were very different when I was younger. I had a huge apartment near our favourite pub and there would be a 12 -15 person session almost every night.

• Like 6

Guest theokoles

Smoke all by my lonesome, love it..switch off headphones on and game away sometimes for days on end. Often pop to local pub blazed, "most" are none the wiser or couldn't care less cus they are coked up or tripping balls :D but sometimes its pretty obvious im mullerd so don't hide it if anyone asks :hippy:..Its the hardcore drinkers that seem so prejudicial against drug users that are the main problem..i just avoid and gravitate to more open minded or less judgmental people. I find people gravitate towords me cus im more fun :taz:and the drinkers tend to stand at bar being really boring looking over at my table where fits of laughter are coming from :yinyang:

Edited by theokoles

2 hours ago, botanics said:

He's right...male and female brains are different :yep: 

This I can accept.

15 hours ago, Redeyezman said:

All women has this problem of going to bed and mind racing with bullshit they didn't do or need to do. Offer them an escape of such pains if you have a missus.

However I don't think pulling up such a generalisation can be put down to "virtue signalling" or whatever the term might be. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Redeyezman said:

Are you done virtue signaling

Oh man, aside from insinuating that women have no control over their thoughts, you deflect any retort with a totally useless "psy-phraseology" to sound like you're right. 

Next time you open your mouth try not sticking a foot in 

Sorry, but that phrase really grinds my gears, utter bollocks. 

15 minutes ago, theokoles said:

Smoke all by my lonesome, love it..switch off headphones on and game away sometimes for days on end. Often pop to local pub blazed, "most" are none the wiser or couldn't care less cus they are coked up or tripping balls :D but sometimes its pretty obvious im mullerd so don't hide it if anyone asks :hippy:..Its the hardcore drinkers that seem so prejudicial against drug users that are the main problem..i just avoid and gravitate to more open minded or less judgmental people. I find people gravitate towords me cus im more fun :taz:and the drinkers tend to stand at bar being really boring looking over at my table where fits of laughter are coming from :yinyang:

Your boozer sounds lively.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Agreed, I used to go out with a woman who could smoke most people I know under the table, me included lol

When I was a younger man , a mate of mine who was a tiny slip of a girl used to roll the biggest most lethal spliffs and be the last one smoking ! Bom Shiva K ! 

:yinyang:

Guest theokoles
5 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Your boozer sounds lively.

Village in N, Yorks, no cops for miles..everyone does what they want. Ive never heard of a single drugs bust in the past 5 years that i lived here. Plenty of drugs available if that's your thing, personally just canna and a few beers for me. But yeah it's a very special place, been all over the country as have many others here, devon, cornwall..forget it, its not a patch on here. Proper community spirit, like in the 60s and 70s, a few discriminatory attitudes but you get that everywhere, its not blatant though, more insidious.

I have a separate tub in my rolling box with a bit of fan leaf mixed in in case one of the neighbors drops in lol after smoking that they aren't going to ask awkward questions about where I get my stuff,

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

I have a separate tub in my rolling box with a bit of fan leaf mixed in in case one of the neighbors drops in lol after smoking that they aren't going to ask awkward questions about where I get my stuff,

I like your style. Deals with the "can you get me some of what you've got" question well. :skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest theokoles
2 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Sounds like my gardner, only brings a few scrag ends in his tin out with him lol