707 truthband / headband 'sherbert' pheno

ninja_ninja

a couple years back a freebie smelt and tasted so sweet, the only way i can explain it is it was like sherbert!, was no space or equipment to clone but because it was a single seed i hope it wasnt a 1 in a million, has anyone else experienced this/is it comon?, (if its like one in ten thats worth the hunt) thanks for any input, 

peace 

edit: to be honest im not sure if it was the truthband or headband but from looking at pictures it looked more like headband

Edited by ninja_ninja
  • Like 1

On 25/08/2018 at 2:13 PM, ninja_ninja said:

a couple years back a freebie smelt and tasted so sweet, the only way i can explain it is it was like sherbert!, was no space or equipment to clone but because it was a single seed i hope it wasnt a 1 in a million, has anyone else experienced this/is it comon?, (if its like one in ten thats worth the hunt) thanks for any input, 

peace 

edit: to be honest im not sure if it was the truthband or headband but from looking at pictures it looked more like headband

I have had an ask around and we do have what could be described as a "sherbet" pheno on our 707 headband which I believe is down to the OG kush influence as this is the only strain also used in the "sunset sherbert" type strains. 

Apparently she's quite hard to find, roughly 1 in 20 will produce this pheno. Get hunting my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark...

Edited by HSO-Mark

thanks very much for finding out for me, much apreciated, it was the sweetest ive ever had, and strong too, everyone who tried agreed, hopefully will come across it again soon

• Like 1

On 01/09/2018 at 3:32 PM, ninja_ninja said:

thanks very much for finding out for me, much apreciated, it was the sweetest ive ever had, and strong too, everyone who tried agreed, hopefully will come across it again soon

I'm confident out of a 10 seed pack you will find this pheno mate :yep:

Happy hunting  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..