Is Cream Mandarine being dropped as a line ?

OldFord

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp   &   @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp     Guys I have just been on the SS site and it would appear that Cream Mandarine is not available as a photoperiod ??   Please tell me its not being dropped ? 

The auto is good,  the XL and the fast version just dont come up to the same levels as the orignal,  please tell me if its being dropped as a line so i can stock pile. 

Thanks. 

• Like 4

Hii fella, I'm sorry about that but we only have the Fast Version as a photoperiod Cream Mandarine.

Maybe it has some differences from the original Cream Mandarine Auto, but it's pretty similar and more productive!

I hope this helps you!

jaypp

• Like 3

Thanks Jaypp,  i do the auto twice yearly without fail but the normal Cream Mandarine was something special for me,  would you have any old stock ?   

Looks like i need a replacement ,  what in the SS range is the most similar please ?  

• Like 3

Hi Oldford!

Maybe you can try Ice Cool® or our Crystal Candy®, they are great strains and the flavour is really good in both of them ;)

I hope this helps you!

jaypp

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

They never done a normal photo of the cream mandarine? It was either a fast or auto not tried the auto but the fast is a lovely smoke 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2018 at 8:14 PM, OldFord said:

Thanks Jaypp,  i do the auto twice yearly without fail but the normal Cream Mandarine was something special for me,  would you have any old stock ?   

Looks like i need a replacement ,  what in the SS range is the most similar please ?  

Hi OldFord!

Sorry for only coming here now, I was on vacations by the time you opened this thread and only now I came here.

We never had a Cream Mandarine in our photoperiod-dependent collection. The only photoperiod-dependent Cream Mandarine we have is Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version®. This and the autoflowering version (both "normal" and XL) are the only ones we ever had.

But what you are looking for is Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version®.

Kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarine FV, Devil Cream Auto  - The Sweet Cream Dream Team Diary.  Bit of a mouthful but is making me chuckle as an idea.

Devil Cream Auto should give some great colours, reds, purples, allsorts.  

Cream Mandarine seems to have quite a nice following of supporters and what with my fascination with the cream range recently it must be tried.

Cream Caramel has won so many competitions and ever since getting an ounce of it I desperately want to try it again properly without burning all the seeds !!! 

I am tempted by the Cream Caramel CDB new version.....but I am unsure, the original has won many competitions and tasted so nice that one time I had it.....

Sorry for waffling but noone to share with except this forum ;)

• Like 2