My drobe

DrobeDude

Hi all,

Well after months looking online on various forums for ideas and making plans I finally took the plunge and built my drobe, might have gone OTT on the insulation but planning to put it in the garage eventually but need to do my first few grows indoors till I get the hang of timings, watering schedules etc so I can work out the automation side of it.  I am fairly handy so like things to look nice, but not sure I have done everything right in terms of the actually grow space.

If anyone else wants to do something similar this is what I've used to build it.

External Wardrobe Size (W)100cm X (D)58cm x (H)186cm

Internal Grow Space 95cm X 50cm X 130cm (Have removed base of old wardrobe and now using drawer as a base so extra 30+cm height available if I move grow drawer down)

ViparSpectra 450w LED grow light

4' SwiftAir 110 Extractor

Silicon Speed Controller for extractor fan

4' flexible Ducting

4' Rhino Carbon filter

polystyrene insulation boards

mylar covered bubble wrap insulation

10m 70cm silver tin tape

5M door seal

2 x 6' 20w breeze fans

35L Water reservoir (when automated)

Automatic Bildge Pump (To pump out waste)

Blumfeildt Auto feeder Pump

2 X thermo/Timers

5 L Fabric Pots

Canna Coco pro plus

GHE Flora nutrients

Growth Tech, PH up and down

Canna Calmag Agent

Few pics

20180713_230034a1cec.jpg

20180715_172848.jpg

20180714_180142f0e0e.jpg

20180715_172900a89f1.jpg

20180718_200313236c8.jpg

20180727_181423ba136.jpg

And thats it, just started my first grow so will see how it all goes :)

Comments and possible improvements welcome

DD

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Inspiration101 said:

Nice.   Bigger drobe ! :D

Haha, well I'm not doing this for profit, just something that gives me the control over what I am smoking, think I could get 3 or 4 plants in there but starting with 2 for now

• Like 1

Looking good, have you been in the room when pitch black to double check if it's leaking light anywhere, if not great job.

i like that mate ...  certainly  inconspicuious...  ideal ...  now gwt a grow on and  start a diary cos i would definatly be interested to see how it does ...  best of luck mate ....  :skin_up:

10 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Looking good, have you been in the room when pitch black to double check if it's leaking light anywhere, if not great job.

well I know no light is leaking out, so assume that should mean none is leaking in, but will see if I can work out a way to get in it, maybe leave it recording on my phone.

• Like 1