Cream of the Crop - July 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2018  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 173rd Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of August, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is a pack of B-Line seeds courtesy of Oldtimer1 and our new UK420 seed shop and an awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about to nominate your photos please click below

GreengoStarr - White Widow X Big Bud X Chemdawg

large.P1020404.JPG.7eca2e998d84710c3b738

delagdo - Blueberry Auto

large.5b3bd78979b7a_bbtrichomesday89.jpg

wotnwhy - Smile x Road Kill Unicorn

large.DSC_03542.jpg.1ca0254ae3a1e8f0c4e7

Farmer G - Lemon Lime Pie f2

large_291.jpg.a967d148176170b256b1e1a574

HazyDaze - DiscoBiscuit

large.PSX_20180715_012456.jpg.0f4a2a4d15

Dynex CEO - GG4 x Leeroy OG

large.5b4f9bc51a300_GG4-x-Leeroy-OG.jpg.

Welsh Tom -  Silver ak x animal stomper #4

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-Iw

BLhaze - Auto mazar

large.image.jpeg.249a3a446294a335f2d6fa4

cocopips - Pineapple Chunk
large.20180726_110436-979x1305.jpg.10edd

@GreengoStarr @delagdo @wotnwhy @FARMER G @HazyDaze @Dynex CEO @Welsh Tom @BLhaze @cocopips

Good luck to all those selected this month :)

Joolz

• Like 13

Absolutely chuffed to be on the board! :thumsup:  We all know Auto strains outdoor have had their fair share of stigma... So for an outdoor grown auto strain to be shortlisted to the COTC is a good feeling! 

Well done all! I have not voted just yet but i sure will! 

• Like 7

Tough break for everyone having to go up against Farmer G. Consider it a compliment I suppose. Real nice entries this month gents. 

• Like 3

I went for delagdo, as it was a beautiful photo. 

As usual, though, I envy you all. Wonderful produce. Congratulations.

I have a Critical + 2.0 grow going on here in the South of France, and I have to say that this year the weather is on my side. Maybe I will have something good enough to photograph in a couple of months

• Like 3

BLhaze we went with you this time, as it is refreshing to see Outdoors battling it with the cream of the cream.... close second with Farmer Gs' icy lemon and HazyDaze sexy disco that makes us want to do it all over again ...and that crystal coated road kill x unicorn...

Choice is really getting harder innit?

@lois lane :hippy: im more than happy to have mate the cut with an Auto outdoor especially... Thank you for the vote! Hope things are going well for yourself :yinyang: 

p.s everyday i visit this site, i see meals that you have made! :wub: and everytime i do i makes me not want to be lazy with my next meal! Always looks like top grub!  

• Like 2