The 'Pot' Noodle

large.20180804_111406.jpglarge.20180804_111658_HDR.jpg

Beans have been stored in fridge since they arrived as ambient temps in my flat are really high...placed 3 beans between the missus makeup pad removers, wetted under tap and sealed in an old takeaway box to stop it drying out.  Left in a warm spot....should crack open in no time.

• Like 3

I'll be growing using the smaller pot noodle container, in earth, nothing fancy, i do have a trick up my sleeve later in the grow though once i've re-read the competition rules to see i can get away with it:P

Thanks @HSO-Markfor letting me participate, i may run my secret weapon idea past you in a pm to see if its acceptable mate:yinyang:

Edited by goldie_2007
  • Like 1

Nice to see another pot noodle challenge up and running  :yep:

Blaster late than never and you still have plenty if time to complete this adventure  :bong:

Sadly, your idea would not be valid as the roots would not all be contained in the pot noodle container  :bong:

Nice idea thought ;)

Good luck mate, I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1