SVS's Pot Noodle Challenge

Better late than never I always say...

Here's the start to my 2018 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge! Only a couple hours before the closing date for entries  :rofl: :toot:

I'd love to get this grow going right off the bat, but as I'm in my final week of flower for my other HSO strains I've had to wait until August before I can crack these babies. Check out my sig for current HSO diary (to be updated very soon), and also keep an eye out for these HSO testers I've been lucky enough to try....some pure fire genetics by the looks of it!

Even though I'm a late starter here, this diary will be well completed by the end of the year. I'm not going to let this plant get too big. In fact, I'm probably going to start this a week or so later than my other strains, just to stop anything too crazy happening....I have zero experience flowering out plants in containers this small and I'm generally a hydro guy, so feeding is going to be a learning experience!

Anyway, thanks to @HSO-Mark for this competition and the seeds. As many of you all know, the strain is Bubba's Gift! Never had the pleasure to grow this strain out myself but I've only heard good things about it.

large.dscf3163.jpg

So when the time comes, they're going to go straight into root-it cubes and then potted up in as many stages as possible to the eventual (King-size) Pot Noodle. I've decided against doing anything elaborate with the pot itself, not because I think it's pointless, but because there are so many good ideas already, and I'm not going to be prioritising yield here. I'm going to go down the route of keeping it simple and lots of TLC.

Watch this space guys, we'll be rolling soon!

On 31/07/2018 at 9:31 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

Better late than never I always say...

Welcome to the competition mate :yep:

On 31/07/2018 at 9:31 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

Watch this space guys, we'll be rolling soon!

Can't wait mate will be watching with interest  :bong:

Good luck with your pot noodle adventure  :yep:

This should be fun  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 4 weeks later...

what is this potting up you speak of ?

welcome to growers hell btw ..the pot noodle makes or breaks growers .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

what is this potting up you speak of ?

Well caught mate :yep: Not much gets by @vince noir rock n roll star;)

@SevernValleySavant Really it should be

1 direct germination in pot noodle container 

2 germination then planting into pot noodle container 

3 we will allow growing in a basic pot noodle container, then potting up into king size but I don't really see an advantage here. 

Personally,  I would germinate, jiffy7 or rootit cube then into the pot noodle container ;)

I think we should get sponsored by pot noodle. The anmont of times it's being said lol

Kind regards 

Mark..