sour diesel auto/purps

stayup4ever

bit of a late start this year,but better late than never lol . thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark all seeds turned up eventually both from dinafem and hso with a few extras which was a nice suprise :). but most will have to wait till next year or maybe an indoor grow later on.

so first seeds to start off around end of may were 2 purps both seeds germed.

7th of july

large.5b5de976928c1_purps7thjuly.jpg

1 i moved to a different place.

here is the remaining purps today

large.5b5de979c4c95_purps29thjuly.jpg

14th of june 5 sour diesels and 5 mango sapphires

large.5b5de91e3f9c2_14thjune.jpg

3/5 seeds germed from both sour diesel and the mangos.i moved 2 mangos to a diff location

mangos 7th july

large.5b5de961827f6_ms7thjuly.jpg

remaining mango today 29th july

large.5b5de96ceefec_ms29thjuly.jpg

sour diesels july 2nd

large.5b5de9297e6c7_sdjuly2nd.jpg

july 7th

large.5b5de931c2aa4_sdjuly7th.jpg

today

large.5b5de9368f9af_sdjuly29th.jpg

large.5b5de93b226a2_sdjuly29th.jpg

hoping this weather sorts its self out asap and gets back to blazing sun like it has been!

Edited by stayup4ever
  • Like 6

Alright there @stayup4ever

Better late than not at all :yep:

Saying that your auto plants look to have shot right up.

The rain hasn’t been to bad around my way but the wind has been kicking right up, bloddy weather eh, if we’re not moaning that it is to hot and dry, it’s because it’s too cold and wet :rofl:

I’ll chill out and wait for the flower show to begin,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

As said by @Jibba jabba better late than never brother and you have taken pictures along the way so we can see what's been going on  :yep:

Both auto sour diesel look to be throwing out some nice size buds and mango sapphire is looking very happy and healthy. 

Keep the outdoor updates coming mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

decided to chop 1 sour diesel 3 days ago,it was quite leafy and found some mould. 63 days old

large.5b7c50cb5f951_0(18thaug63days).jpg

large.5b7c50d020f3d_0(18thaug63days).jpg

large.5b7c50d41d536_0(18thaug63days).jpg

the other 2 sour diesels are looking better,

large.5b7c51903ea88_00..jpg

large.5b7c519427c7e_00.jpg

large.5b7c519fd514a_00..jpg

large.5b7c51aec9797_00.jpg

large.5b7c51b4cc65c_00.jpg

large.5b7c534c9114b_00....jpg

will probs chop the smaller 1 at the weekend which will be 10 weeks from seed.the other maybe a week or 2 see how it goes.

mango saphire has been stashed away in a shaded area of the garden but doing ok..

large.5b7c55b69c35d_0ms.jpg

and the purps just getting ready to flower

large_00.jpg

• Like 4

I had one of them leafy sd autos indoors last winter, it just refused to bud up and put it a load of leaves instead. I think I hashed 90% of it, wasn't worth the time trimming it. 

The rest is your usual high standard, got any plans for a scrog this year? 

• Like 2

cheers beezee, yeh proper leafy! i thought it'd only take 10 mins to trim, took bloody ages leaves within leaves! i'll give it to my mate to smoke or save it to attempt to make some hash later.

i've not really been on it this year,late starts,new neighbours, ear ache off the mrs etc lol so pretty much just letting them do their thing

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

ear ache off the mrs etc

I feel your pain mate, section off the far end of the garden so she can't see... It works a treat :D

• Like 2

On 22/08/2018 at 5:18 PM, stayup4ever said:

cheers beezee, yeh proper leafy! i thought it'd only take 10 mins to trim, took bloody ages leaves within leaves! i'll give it to my mate to smoke or save it to attempt to make some hash later.

i've not really been on it this year,late starts,new neighbours, ear ache off the mrs etc lol so pretty much just letting them do their thing

Sorry about that 1 mate. This can occur with autos but not to frequently, thankfully  :yep:

Plant no2 and 3 look much more as expected and the Purps is one hefty plant. This should be a fun flower show ;)

Sorry to hear that new neighbour issues, I know this problem and not good. Hopefully you'll get settled in and be back next year better than ever  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Until next time :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

No worries at all mate,  the other 2 are coming on nicely,real stinky, sticky and coated in frosty trichs spot on  :naughty:   im looking forward to see how the purps and mango get on :yep:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/08/2018 at 9:48 PM, stayup4ever said:

No worries at all mate,  the other 2 are coming on nicely,real stinky, sticky and coated in frosty trichs spot on  :naughty:   im looking forward to see how the purps and mango get on :yep:

Me to mate :yep:

Be vigilant with your checks my friend as but rot and mold are starting to rear their ugly heads ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

chopped the last sour diesel about a week ago proper stinky!

large_000.jpg

large.5b97f2cce12e2_000.jpg

rough trim and hung to dry

large.5b97f2d00540d_000.jpg

left a couple of side branches which i chopped earlier

large.5b97f4874c167_000..jpg

large.5b97f5050cba1_000..jpg

large.5b97f48de8339_000..jpg

will get some dry buds up soon..

the mango i have here has only just started to flower but looking ok the other 2 i have some where else looked a few weeks ahead when i checked but didn't get pics and the purps is looking nice.

mango

large.5b97f7227ed0f_0000.jpg

large_0000...jpg

purps

large_0000.jpg

large.5b97f73a984d8_0000.jpg

• Like 4

Nice to see you are cropped out with your auto outdoor adventure  :yep:

That final auto sour diesel looked like she put on some weight, was easy to trim and very frosty  ;)

A fair size mango you have brother and I would say about 3 weeks into bloom so your looking at a mid October finish  :yep:

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather plays ball  :bong:

I have 2 plants out this year and so far they are about 5 weeks into bloom. Daily checks I'm seeing budrot but manageable for now. If it gets to bad I'll salvage what I can and bubble hash the lot  :yep:

Good luck brother, This is the final stretch and the hardest part of the season imo 

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1