Auto Mazar, outdoor grown, indoor quality.

BLhaze

1 minute ago, monkeypig said:

Shhhh! Don't tempt fate....

Unless the botrytis is gonna happen during drying (which i highly doubt) :george:

• Like 1

@BLhaze

The weathers been kind, mine are 13-14 weeks old and are massive, ones 5.5 feet, three are between 4-4.5 feet and ones 3.5 feet.

The buds are getting massive and dense.   :yep:

Chopping bits on the weekend coming as one was ready, three are close but the big one needs a week or two more

@Jack010 it has i agree! I remember a debate had on here last year about whens best time for planting out to get the best from autos.. I agued early may to get the finishing stages in the peak of summer.. Many people dissagreed and proposed it would be best to start them mid season and have them finishing around end of september (like photos)...... I still cant see why????? 

Unfortunately my autos this year are not massive in hight.. They got slight root bound before repotting.. As you prob know.. If that had not of happened i could imagine these would of been monsters too! Last year i had over 6ft semi autos and autos so i know it was the late transfer.. I have one or two still stacking on and if mold never does become an issue i can see these have some very nice weight on them! 

GL with the cropping n trimming buddy! Its all fun, until numb bum. 

13 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

They got slight root bound before repotting..

I put mine in a plot which I turned over an area of about 12 square meter, I think it's the way forward . All plants there are massive.

the 3.5 foot (smallest auto mazar) got planted from being on a tiny pot, I then accidentally kicked it out of the ground, re planted it, then when I put up the boundary fence, when pulling the fence tight, I ripped it out the ground. :wallbash:

its now outside the fence in it's own cage, still got big enough. Fuck knows how it pulled through, I'm well happy with them.  Think the bed helped :yep:

The auto mazar looks great, but I just couldn't get high off it. Hopefully the sunshine this year's gave it a kick.

Happy smoking :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...