what size tent

hi guys ive decied to bite built and buy a tent my over all space is big 3 mtres long x 1.5 x 1,5 im after recommendations for a decent tent please.  Also what size would I need my current set up

1 400 wt mh and hps on a fusion digitable balast

1 4 inch rvk

2 5 inch ducts drilled through the wall to allow for both intake and out take (yes i will need a reducer pipe for my rvk i can apricate this )

4 12 litre buckets

Seeds of choice for this one is dutch passion power plant whic i plan to top on week 3 of veg

It is in a a attice thats been converted properly with 3 double sockets runing in circut to a conector thats taken of a main feed up there

I plan on buying a decent 5 inch rvk and up gradeng to a  good quality carbon filter (possibly rhino )

i was looking into a roof cube at around 140 quid but fear it may be too tall allowing for the slant within the roof

My main reasons for wanting a tent are as follows 

I figure it will be more easier to control the enviroment with in a tent rather then a space of that size im also looking into a 315 cmh with both the 4100 k bulb and the 3200 k bulb.  So therfore wish to get it right first time on this (unlike the extractor ), also i am abit further south then most of you fine experts (closer to france ) the long term 90 day forecast is dry and sunny with lows even in september.  20 degrees A friend of mine has recntly purchased a black orchad tent that im throughly impressed with. So may roll with those guys 

Uk 420 crew i thank you in advance for any recommendations.

Edited by bubbleguppie

1.2m.

I think you'd struggle putting together anything bigger in that space, and the equipment you already have would be suited to it.

Don't know anything about the roof cubes.

:yinyang:

• Like 1