super stardawg part 2

spida_weed

hi guy's well my other two seeds that popped turned out to be male so thought id get these last 2 beans cracked and pray to the ganja gods for a female.

thanks a lot @panik for your understanding and for the beans. hope you don't mind but I want to add a stardawg in with these. I just took a cut so im just waiting for it to root.

ok so on with the show

large_ssd1.JPG

large_ssd2.JPG

here's my last 2 beans

large_ssd3.JPG

they was dropped into a glass of water Friday night

large_ssd4.JPG

on Saturday morning I put them in a small pot filled with bio bizz light mix and gave them a good bit of water.

this morning I noticed these 

large_ssd5.JPG

so both beans has popped up and looking good so far.

they in my grow cupboard, which is about 80x80cm under a fresh 400w dual spec bulb but its dimmed down to the 250w setting because its been really warm.

I noticed on my temp/rh metre that temps has still been reaching 32c and I got my 4inch fan running full pelt and door ajar but still high.

i'll try and sort a few things out but im hoping the weather will cool down again soon.

thanks for dropping in folks

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

hi guy's time to update my diary

things seem to be going ok with these two plants.

I have noticed the borg on a different plant in my g'room. not sure where it came from.

I had them a couple of years ago so I know how hard they are to get rid. im trying de powder that seems to be working so hopefully I wont need to go to war.

thought id say because a bit of dust is on these two plant leaves but I do check them and they are borg free.

well temps has been rocketing up. ive seen it around 34c at canopy level with my other girls so I assume its been close to that all around in my g'room.

so they been growing happily in there small pot. one of the plants started to lean over so I thought that its time to pot them up.

I put them in 3.5ltr pots filled with bio bizz all mix and gave them a drink of water.

here's plant 1 still in small pot

large_ssd6.JPG

and here's plant 2

large_ssd7.JPG

here they are again after there pot up.

plant 1

large_ssd8.JPG

plant 2

large_ssd9.JPG

plant 1 is looking more indica dom so hopefully it continues and I hope its a female.

well these will be in there pots for a good 2 week and will only be on water.

anyway folks that's all for now

thanks for dropping in

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

things seem to be going ok with these two plants. they looking ok altho I neglected them due to finding the borg and I been trying to rid them.

I got sum of them things that you hang from plant and its ment to have living creatures in them to kill the borg. so far they seem to be working.

well these two plants has just been on water and looking nice so far.

I noticed a couple of dodgy leaves on plant 1. im not sure if its some thing I've done but will look into it.

they just been potted up into my 7.5ltr pots in bio bizz all mix so I hope in the next two weeks i'll be sexing them ready for final pot.

temps and rh has still been like a yo yo but hopefully things will settle and sort it self out.

ok so here's plant 1 before pot up

large.1.JPG large.2.JPG

see the dodgy leave, hope its nothing and sorts it self out.

here it is after pot up

large.5.JPG

here's plant 2, again before pot up

large.3.JPG large.4.JPG

after pot up

large.6.JPG

hopefully things will still go ok and the borg keep off them. I got some neem oil if I need to use it to get rid off the borg.

anyway thanks for looking folks, until next time stay stoned.

Edited by spida_weed
  • Like 2

Coming alone nicely mate, don't worry about that leaf that happens sometimes with plants  it will grow out of that, they are looking nice an healthy that's the main thing , I hope you keep the borg at bay, give them a neeming to help rid them,..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

thanks panic mate, yeah they flying along now. I got them things that you hang on plant and touch wood they seem to be working. wish I could sort the feckers out in my tent then I be happy. I have to be careful on spays because my misses has got asthma.

anyway i'll sort something out because I got some good news, early signs of a female. its plant 1 the bushy of the 2.

well I potted them up yesterday into there final pot that is 11ltrs with bio bizz all mix and gave them a drink of water.

they seem to be happy with just water so far and i'll be putting them into flower next week and then soon after i'll be starting on the nutes.

so here's plant 1 before pot up

large.ssd16.JPG large.ssd17.JPG

and after pot up

large.ssd20.JPG large.ssd21.JPG

here's plant 2 before pot up

large.ssd18.JPG large.ssd19.JPG

after pot up

large.ssd22.JPG large.ssd23.JPG

they had a bit of a trim at the bottom and will do so again next week when I put them into flower.

well until next time stay high folks

• Like 1

Hi guy's just a quick update

I just put these 2 plants into my flower tent. 

I definitely see female parts on plant 1 so I'll take a couple of cuts later from her. 

I'll leave plant 2 until I know what sex it is. 

So they now are sat happily in my dr120 tent with a few other girls to keep them occupied. 

I got them under a 600w light, 6inch fan/filter and passive intake with some pipe to help collect fresh air. 

I'll update my diary properly next week and it should give enough time for plant 2 to show sex. 

So until next time folks, stay stoned

• Like 1

• 2 months later...