Zen Ken welcomes the simian

zen-ken

"you look like you've smoked it when you do" Ha ha that's brilliant. 

This sentence would be enough of a recommendation for me to grow it out.

• Like 3

On 24/10/2018 at 11:26 PM, zen-ken said:

Thank you everyone as always....... I will be back on dinafem real soon with a new diary.

Can't wait mate this one has been a blast  :yep:

Thanks for the extra bit of info ;) and see you on your next Dinafem adventure  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@zen-ken just read your diary from start to finish, you sure had a time of it but seems you where well rewarded in the end. The part about them needing support, and after you mentioned it in my own thread which already has support for them I'm thinking I better keep an eye on them and get ready for the flop. lol  As for the stink they are giving my carbon filter a hard time. So much so I'm putting a 6" CF and fan where the main filter exits into another room to help out a little. Woke this morning an thought I had left the grow cab open. Harvesting will certainly require filtration in the room.

Thanks for doing the diary and including the ups and downs of it, more people should do the same.

Toke...

• Like 3

I agree,

You quite often see  diarys where some just abandon them at the first sign if trouble, and that don't teach anyone anything .

I include all my fuck ups in mine, because it makes the diary more realistic, and gives you lot something to laugh at lol.

Joking aside, if you record your problems, then it should help others avoid having the same issues later on. ...........maybe

• Like 2

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

I agree,

You quite often see  diarys where some just abandon them at the first sign if trouble, and that don't teach anyone anything .

I include all my fuck ups in mine, because it makes the diary more realistic, and gives you lot something to laugh at lol.

Joking aside, if you record your problems, then it should help others avoid having the same issues later on. ...........maybe

I concur and one of the reason we have seen a dip in diaries. Some people just don't want to show there mistakes but it's a grow forum and mistakes occur so in my view. Show them so others can learn :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2