Summer break

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

I hope everyone is well?

It's that time of year where I need to take a small break ;)

I won't be away for to long and I've always been 100% honest and this I'll still do ;)

To tell you all the truth I'm worn out mentally and I need a break before I have  total break down lol

Just this 1st half of the year we have done so much and I'm proud at how well both the Dinafem and relatively new HSO support forum are doing. 

We have launched 7 new strains under the Dinafem brand 

Indoor competition for both HSO and Dinafem. The 2017-18 winners for the RooR bongs will be announced when I return  :yep:

Outdoor competition for both HSO and Dinafem  :yep:

Pot noodle challenge for HSO 

Exclusive Tester program for HSO 

And that's just the main points.

I'll be around most of this week then I'm off ;)

I'll be back on August the 1st people. As normal I won't unplug totally. I'll still be contactable via PM as they get sent to my e-mail which will be checked daily :yep:

I'm sorry that I need a break and I'm sure most will understand  :bong:

Thanks all ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 13

Hi Mark, good for you bud, recognising when it's time to step back..........same thing hit me last Friday so I've taken the week off.........

Enjoy your break buddy and we'll see you soon.........:yep:

atb

stu  :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Yes, it shows a healthy mind when we know when to stop for a while. 

Not enough people do...…..

Enjoy your time off Mark. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Hi Mark, good for you bud, recognising when it's time to step back..........same thing hit me last Friday so I've taken the week off.........

Enjoy your break buddy and we'll see you soon.........:yep:

atb

stu  :oldtoker:

It hit me last week to brother. I remember saying to the wife "I'm running on empty" so I'll battle through this week the enjoy my time off ;)

Get the HSO testers started and have a bit of fun in my garden. Actually it might give me time to finish of a couple of breeding projects not Dinafem or HSO related  ;)

Thanks boys  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

going anywhere nice? 

I might go down to see my wife's aunty and husband in cannock chase with the bulldog apart from that it's going to be chilling out with the wife, trying a couple of rosin press,s (Which I'm excited about) and need to get a few things sorted with projects I have going..

Maybe I'll play some ps4, Fortnite looks good and I've not played any cod zombies this year so probably check out cod ww2 :yep:

Thanks guys  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

cod zombies

Classic way to spend a few days, I am on battlefield 1 at the mo, might as well be foda, I ain’t as good as I used to be:smoke:

enjoy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba it's that the latest battlefield brother?

I need to start playing ps4 more. Used to love it but the last 12-18 moths I've not really bothered. The wife got me the psvr for our 10 year anniversary which I've only used a few times so I'll probably give that a blast to. Just a pain to set the thing up and it only has 1080p pass through which for a ps4pro x vr is not good when connected to a 4k uhd t.v..  Not sure if there is a work around for this which maybe a test on my break :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Have a top and well earned break my friend , I hope the weather and technology are kind to you . See you in August mate 

:yep:

there are no coinky dinkys ...lol ..have a well earned rest chap ..

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

it's that the latest battlefield brother

There is a new one, not sure if it is out yet or not, I’ll ask me boy. It’s the WW1 that I have been playing, or attempting to play,but I used to be a cod veteran on the ps3 but never really got into the newer ones, I think all that jumping around shit spoiled it a bit.

All that vr stuff I have no clue, so no help from me, 

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba I do believe your correct and a new battlefield is coming this year :yep:

Cod on ps3 up until black ops 2 was a fantastic game then boost jumps and backpack came into play which imo made the game terrible. 

Cod ww2 is back to botg (boots on the ground) so no jumping around like your on speed lol but from what I've played so far :wanker:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1