Photographic Contest ⊶ Sweet Seeds® + UK420 ⊷ July 2018

Sweet Seeds-tommy

large.3C023917-6902-4960-B07C-65B5EB0EF174.jpeg

sweet seeds trainwreck auto at the at the bottom of the garden, praying in the morning sun.

• Like 7

@assault and battery that is a great looking trainwreck auto there, nice big buds on her for uk outdoor autos. good growing there, perfect auto summer for sure that were having this year. plus good 4th and 5th generation auto's from sweet seeds. ive chose the honey peach auto cbd to try next crop. :oldtoker:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 3

@smokie1 b c f c 

thanks very much! great genetics, blistering heat and a daily feed are all it’s taken. Ive stopped feeding her now though. I’m interested to see what’s going on under the soil, the top 6inches is all my composted rootballs and soil from previous grows but it was thrown down on heavy clay that was much too hard for me to dig so I wasn’t expecting much to be honest but it seems to have not hindered her. 

Honey Peach sounds amazing, what do you do with your end product? Make oil? I’m interested in CBD but not sure the best way to introduce it into my life. 

• Like 1

@assault and battery ,the last cbd lot i smoked. but i want to make some bubble, or maybe rosin from the honey peaches. the trainwreck auto is loving that bed of soil you built up from root balls. :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

delgado hashbrown and assault n battery ..id say you got it in the bag ..not sure which order but damn guys ..niceee

• Like 2