Critical+ 2 autos late into flowering, too much N?

Fry

@Fry Thanks for dropping back in with some pre harvest shots and a few nice dry bud shots :yep: A very nice outcome  ;)

Those buds filled out fantastic my friend, really nice work :bong:

What are you growing for your next adventure mate @Fry?

Thanks so much for dropping back in to end this diary ;) next grow I assume with he a photoperiod grow?

That will most definitely make a change of pace from autoflowering girl's ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Thanks for your kind words @Dinafem-Mark :yep: I'll try to run a better diary next time, and with a better camera, I've learned a few things about photography with this one. It's the first proper camera I've ever had tbf, and it isn't exactly new, so I hit it's limitations pretty quickly lol

Yes it's photoperiods from here on out. I started some seeds from RGSC (with some Nirvana regs for the nostalgia) before I started this diary, I didn't end up running any of their outdoor strains again this year so thought I'd have a go with some of their indoor strains to make up for it. Alongside those I will be running a very nice selection of genetics from the clone fairy ;) so things are getting very busy indeed. Lots of work to be done on the grow room itself before I flower anything, so I will most likely take a short hiatus from flowering to sort that out and get mothers and cuttings into shape and build a nice little home for them. However, as wide as my gene pool is becoming there's always room for more, and Quick Critical keeps calling to me... maybe in a month or two once I've got everything sorted ;)

Thanks for checking in through the grow :)

:hippy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fry said:

with some Nirvana regs for the nostalgia

Now that's a name I've not come across in many years, actually the very first strain I tried to grow with out my dad's help or permission was k2 and ice by nirvana. That "ice" flower shot got me lol the end product however did not resemble the pictures. K2 if I recall was a great strain ;)

Good luck with your photo adventure mate, do you have quick critical on hand @Fry?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hehe sounds belter @Dinafem-Mark :) I remember reading about the Ice being not so good...

My first grow was a multistrain with Blue Mystic, White Rhino, Aurora Indica, AK48 and Northern Lights (and one more I can't recall the name of now, I remember I started with 6 though). It's the NL that I'm running atm. I started out in my bedroom wardrobe with a 125w cfl before teaming up with a friend  for flowering and putting his 400w shop floor hps lights up in my attic, great big metal boxed enclosures they were, really horrible lights looking back on it now. Neither of us had heard of an inline fan or carbon filter back then either, or plasterboard and insulation for that matter :puke::rofl: the weed was crap to say the least, but it gave me the bug for it.

Thanks mate. I don't have any quick critical seeds no. If it's still there I'd be glad to take you up on your earlier offer of seeds for a diary? Like I say though I've got quite a bit of work to do before I start any more seeds or am in a position to run a decent diary, so it would be about a month or two before I'd be looking to get started.

Cheers

:yinyang:

Edited by Fry
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Fry said:

I don't have any quick critical seeds no. If it's still there I'd be glad to take you up on your earlier offer of seeds for a diary? Like I say though I've got quite a bit of work to do before I start any more seeds or am in a position to run a decent diary, so it would be about a month or two before I'd be looking to get started.

A month or 2 would be better for us my friend  :yep:

Give me a shout when ready and I'll see what I can do mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1