My White Widow x Big Bud no germination

Stokeboy

Hi guys. I bought 5 seeds feminised from Seedsman, and to be honest, before I germinated I knew they were not gonna sprout. The smallest seeds I've ever come across, but the thing that really irritates me is you cant even send an enquiry if your from a Country where its illegal to grow. So basically zero comeback for them. I also had 3 Blueberry sprout in the same bowl, 3/3 and never come across a germination rate as bad as 0/5 with the White Widow I had off them, shocking..Anyone had a similar problem or any idea whether they send another batch out as a good will gesture??? Any replies appreciated lads

Just email them. If they are prepared to sell they should be prepared to listen to customers

Owd

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Stokeboy said:

you cant even send an enquiry if your from a Country where its illegal to grow.

If that's their tack, perhaps they shouldn't advertise or run helpdesks in countries where it's illegal to grow Cannabis either. :(  I certainly won't be placing any orders with a company who treats it's customers like :soap:   

Hope you get it sorted StokeBoy. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Just email them. If they are prepared to sell they should be prepared to listen to customers

Owd

This is it. I've sent the E mail so i'll see what they say now..I'm sure there's people that try it on therefore I expect them to be hesitant. Ive googled their reviews on trust pilot and they do seem to help, but states only if its legal to grow in your country on their website.

30 minutes ago, Saddam said:

If that's their tack, perhaps they shouldn't advertise or run helpdesks in countries where it's illegal to grow Cannabis either. :(  I certainly won't be placing any orders with a company who treats it's customers like :soap:   

Fingers crossed mate..I could tell the seeds were shit straight away. I'll post their response when I get it !

On 8/7/2018 at 0:12 PM, Stokeboy said:

Hi guys. I bought 5 seeds feminised from Seedsman, and to be honest, before I germinated I knew they were not gonna sprout. The smallest seeds I've ever come across, but the thing that really irritates me is you cant even send an enquiry if your from a Country where its illegal to grow. So basically zero comeback for them. I also had 3 Blueberry sprout in the same bowl, 3/3 and never come across a germination rate as bad as 0/5 with the White Widow I had off them, shocking..Anyone had a similar problem or any idea whether they send another batch out as a good will gesture??? Any replies appreciated lads

On 8/7/2018 at 0:59 PM, Owderb said:

Owd

On 8/7/2018 at 1:08 PM, Saddam said:

Hey sorry to hear, but first i have to say that is a genetics from Female Seeds.. anyway we are clear and it is due to laws (you can read in our web).. we can sell seeds but cant offer open support growing in illegal countries. 

My seeds haven't germinated - what shall I do?
If you are in a legal country and have a problem with germination, please get in touch and we will endeavour to resolve the issue.

However, we can not help those who choose to germinate in countries/states where it is illegal to do so.

Edited by J Trich
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J Trich said:

Hey sorry to hear, but first i have to say that is a genetics from Female Seeds.. anyway we are clear and it is due to laws (you can read in our web).. we can sell seeds but cant offer open support growing in illegal countries. 

If you are in a legal country and have a problem with germination, please get in touch and we will endeavour to resolve the issue.

However, we can not help those who choose to germinate in countries/states where it is illegal to do so.

I'm in the UK. Wouldn't be illegal sending out another pack matey ...0/5 as far as i'm concerned is BAD. Never come across a germination rate in 10 yrs like that..

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 0:08 PM, Saddam said:

There you have it mate above..

1 hour ago, J Trich said:

I'm reading your reviews where people have had the same problem and they've had a good response, as in a replacement ??? Pretty bad to just have that message and that's that

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 10:52 PM, Stokeboy said:

I'm reading your reviews where people have had the same problem and they've had a good response, as in a replacement ??? Pretty bad to just have that message and that's that

Sorry i not making rules, just sharing info i have (im a home online worker).. If you have complaints about your purchase, you have to send them to Seedsman support center, I can not personally manage customer issues. i just giving knowledge to offices about complaints in the forum, but you are the one who has to deal with this with support, only they can give you a solution.. 

12 hours ago, J Trich said:

Sorry i not making rules, just sharing info i have (im a home online worker).. If you have complaints about your purchase, you have to send them to Seedsman support center, I can not personally manage customer issues. i just giving knowledge to offices about complaints in the forum, but you are the one who has to deal with this with support, only they can give you a solution.. 

No worries, all's good anyway, Ruth has sorted it...Thanks for replies 

• Like 1

On 15/7/2018 at 9:52 AM, Stokeboy said:

No worries, all's good anyway, Ruth has sorted it...Thanks for replies 

Ok thanks.. happy to hear getting solved from Ruth.. :bong:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just had same none of my ak47 og kush germinated but all 3 of the cheese did in exact same environment something wrong here! Let's see what they say.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pzbigbear said:

Just had same none of my ak47 og kush germinated but all 3 of the cheese did in exact same environment something wrong here! Let's see what they say.

Sorry to hear!! purcahsed from seedsman site? please contact Support.seedsman.com thanks!!

• 1 month later...
On 29/09/2019 at 11:28 PM, J Trich said:

Sorry to hear!! purcahsed from seedsman site? please contact Support.seedsman.com thanks!!

All done and all sorted first class service. Thankyou

• Like 1