June 2018 edition

32.png

47.png

★ smokie1 b c f c ★
with this lovely picture of Cream Caramel®:

large.6.jpg
3 packs of 5+2 Sweet Seeds® seeds
1 Sweet Seeds® t-shirt
1 Sweet Seeds® metallic grinder (4 parts)
2 packs of papers+filters by Sweet Seeds®
2 Sweet Seeds® stickers
1 Sweet Seeds® catalog

gallery_44939_2830_5439.png
★ cocopips ★

with this gorgeous picture of Dark Devil Auto®:

large.7.jpg

2 packs of 5+2 Sweet Seeds® seeds
1 Sweet Seeds® t-shirt OR 1 Sweet Seeds® metallic grinder (4 parts)
2 Sweet Seeds® stickers
1 Sweet Seeds® catalog

gallery_44939_2830_24567.png
★ delagdo ★

with this amazing shot of Killer Kush Auto:

large.4.jpg

2 packs of 3+1 Sweet Seeds® seeds
1 Sweet Seeds® t-shirt
2 Sweet Seeds® stickers
1 Sweet Seeds® catalog

Sweet Smokes and Congratulations to the Winners!! :oldtoker:

Read the next post for instructions on how to get your prize...

...and a new contest will start within the next 5 days :yep:

the Sweet Seeds® team

-

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png

• Like 10

Cheers everyone! :lucky:

Congrats again to the 3 winners and to all the participants. Thanks for being active and sharing wonderful pictures :yep:

To the 3 winners ->

Please send a private message to me (Sweet Seeds-tommy) with your selection of seeds, size of t-shirt (if applies) and the following details for shipping:

If possible send this to me before the 15th of this month ;)

The seeds will then be sent between the 15th and the 25th of this month.

All the best and sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4

i got first prize. buzzing, congrats to @cocopips and @delagdo both great pics. they all were good this month. great comp sweet seeds. :yinyang:

il pick what seeds i want over the next few days. thanks @sweet seeds and uk420 for this cool comp. s1:smokin:

• Like 5

Nice1 guys and well done to everyone else, everyone that grows a plant and makes it to harvest is a winner. 

Could i be a pain tho and ask instead of having 2 packs of 5+2 seeds, could i be cheeky and ask for 3 packs of 3+1 seeds? Reason i ask is because i can get the other 3 packs of the red family (i already got red poison) and i can do them all. It works out about 10euro cheaper too. No worries if its not possible.

Congrats again to everyone 

large.20180702_113237-979x1305.jpg

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Nice1 guys and well done to everyone else, everyone that grows a plant and makes it to harvest is a winner. 

Could i be a pain tho and ask instead of having 2 packs of 5+2 seeds, could i be cheeky and ask for 3 packs of 3+1 seeds? Reason i ask is because i can get the other 3 packs of the red family (i already got red poison) and i can do them all. It works out about 10euro cheaper too. No worries if its not possible.

Congrats again to everyone 

Congrats again my friend :yep:

Ok, send me the details for delivery with choice of 3 strains and then I will try to convince my colleagues from the shop to send 3 packs of 3+1 instead of 2 packs of 5+2. You'll get less seeds but more diversity :D But also tell me which 2 strains you would prefer in the case that we can only send the 2 packs as listed in the prize.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

well done chaps ..all so deserving ...and cocopips ..told ya ..well done ..and thanks yet again to sweet seeds for running this competition ..mucho appreciated .

• Like 4

congratulations to all you lucky winners ...   and  smokie ...   a massive well done on the win ...  those buds look amazing mate ...    good on ya all .......

• Like 5

The quality of the plants in this competition are simply class :)        Well done to the winners and thanks for sharing the pics guys.

Big up to Sweet Seeds guys for affording growers on here the opportunity and rewards.    

• Like 5