It's Gonna Be A Good Summer!

Hindu Kush Dude

Hey everyone.

After a slow start with this years 1st crop (lighting fail and need of a new grow room)

all's lookin' nice now.

I have decided to give auto's a try (3x HK's and 1x Peyote Crit which was a freebie)

As mentioned, a slow start so I used the greenhouse - plenty of heat (which the HK's love) but lacking in light at the start so they've really shot up!

But.....I have built a growdrobe - nothing flashy:

2 x fan inlets (both with covers for when needed)

1 x vent outlet above (no external fan or filter)

1 x removable veg shelf

1 x viparspectra 450w LED

2 x adjustable drop ropes & hooks

These girls have had nothing but light, a soft airflow and my magic juice! (nothing special really - just pure cane molasses and Tomatorite) mostly foliar fed when really dry.

Getting ready for harvest soon - more photo's to follow.

The first liquid extraction is really good - although it's only leaf so very much CBD chill gear!

Regards,

HKD

large.IMG_0214sml.jpglarge.IMG_0294sml.JPGlarge.IMG_0251sml.JPGlarge.IMG_0291Peysml.JPGlarge.IMG_0242sml.JPGlarge.IMG_0256sml.JPGlarge.img_0255sml.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck mate Peyote critical is lovely plant check out my Peyote Critical which was also a freebie.      :skin_up:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dave 420 said:

Good luck mate Peyote critical is lovely plant check out my Peyote Critical which was also a freebie.      :skin_up:

Yeah man....it's starting to really put some weight on the buds - looking forward to trying her.

• Like 1

nice looking grow drobe mate ....  and some  great results by the looks of things ........  good on ya :skin_up:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vortex said:

nice looking grow drobe mate ....  and some  great results by the looks of things ........  good on ya :skin_up:

Thanks mate - the amount of reflective light really makes a difference. Looking forward to putting the next lot out - I'm going to be putting one of the ladies to seed, ready for next year (and a sea of green) if I can keep em apart. Thanks for your comment bud 

no probs buddy ....  what filter are you using in there ...  also  how  did you make the doors  airtight to prevent the smell getting out ?

thanks

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vortex said:

no probs buddy ....  what filter are you using in there ...  also  how  did you make the doors  airtight to prevent the smell getting out ?

thanks

No filter used at all - just a vent plate at the top (opposite side to the fan). The doors are pretty close fitting so there's no light-loss. The smell is no issue - I built an office at the back of the garage years ago. It's fully sealed (security keypad 'n' the lot) From the outside, it simply looks like a garage - in a nice, quiet cul-de-sac. Completely under the radar.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, vortex said:

ya jammy bugger ....  wish i did  lol 

Yeah.....pretty lucky really