LED GROW : SWEET CHEESE AUTO

Grow Chum

Hi chums,

101, they always get the taste buds going when looking Sweet and Sexy,

Jaypp, as always I honored and pleased to have your approval,

Peterpurps, thanks, so simple to grow now am using House and Garden light mix and bat mix, PH is very stable. 

thanks for the great comments, looking back my method really simplest ever, adjust water with cal mag agent to EC 0.4/280ppm, sow in 1.5 liters of light mix first two weeks, no feeding, then transplant into 10 liters of  light mix or light mix/bat mix combined, no feeding, @ 28 days a top dressing of Bat guano, this could be only feeding as such, in this soil fed organic grow, in a private grow trying this method I had 70 grams of a Crystal Candy Auto under LED, no feeding as such, just top dressings @ 28 days, not worth doing top dressings after 28 days as the Bat guano takes 4 weeks to release fully.

Water:

PH: 6.0

EC 0.4/280ppm, raised to that level with Cal Mag agent,

Feeding:

No feeding but soil enriched @ day 28 with a top dressing of Bat Guano, for each 10 liter pot I added 45ml by volume, 9x5ml scoops. Plagron Brand. NPK 3/15/4

Some photos. Not very good light but best for today.

large.5b4b620a07d98_SweetCheeseAuto@29da

large.5b4b62248eac8_SweetCheeseAuto@29da

large.5b4b6230e8a63_SweetCheeseAuto@29da

large.5b4b621658cb0_SweetCheeseAuto@29da

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chums, @ day 42 now, job basically done, one more feed week then a flush, plants got nice buds and no sign of any deficiencies, run off went down to low level so from day 35-42 plants have had a PK boost.

large.5b5cad521cead_SCA@6weeksa.JPG.db41

large.5b5cad608490d_SCA@6weeksb.JPG.3502

large.5b5cad6bd1f3e_SCA@6weeksc.JPG.3fa5

large.5b5cad7751408_SCA@6weeksd.JPG.09cd

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2

Thanks 101, these how out performed any recent grows, day 51 since popping above soil about day 54 from germination, one plant has been harvested today as i needed weed, nice buds, she will give me a good jar full.

Photo of some, just some of my Sweet Cheese auto buds.

large.thumbnail.jpg.7566c513bfa22226b92b

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Hi chums, it is with great regret and sorrow I report these plants have been taken off me by the police, the same neighbour who caused me shit last year told the police I shot her and had real guns, my house was turned over and my plants taken away, the cunts thrown pictures of my dead friend on the floor, cards off my daughter on the floor, £300 guitar thrown on the floor, I am currently on release with no charges, she produced a false witness who am pretty sure didnt know his name put forward as a witness am sure he wont want to commit purgery. They didnt take any equipment, see you before Christmas.

Grow Chum

• Like 1

Crap.  That's harsh indeed.

I always worry about my neighbors either side of me, can't trust them as don't know them. 

Whenever I get to know neighbors I find I don't like them and now go out of my way to keep away from them.

• Like 2

Me and my neighbour were friends once, I never fancied her, told her I like my Dutch doctor, thats when shit hit the fan, still cant work it out.

• Like 1

Wow! That's a shitter and no doubt! I'd get the bitch back... Nitromors on the car, superglue in the locks... No hang about, get yourself to pets at home, they sell live locusts (food for lizards) stick a couple of packs of those through the bitches letterbox and have a good laugh at her screams in the morning lol

• Like 1

Oh no... That's horrible, Chum.

I hope you are well, and we are here to help you with all that you need.

All the best with this, I send you my best!

jaypp

• Like 2