Hi All,

Here is the start of my Amherst Sour D journal from Humboldt see Org.

As I said in a previous thread, the pheno I have is so tasty it will stay in my garden for a life time. Mark kindly asked me if I would do a journal on my next grow so here it is.

Ok so ill list the setup and conditions and then in the next post ill throw up some pics.

2 x ASD clones taken from my fav pheno, both were takin a couple of weeks into flower and have taken sometime to re establish them selves, if this turns out to be good or bad I don't know as iv never taken cutting that's late before with this strain.    

3x3 tent I might run 1 or 2 plants in a scrog, im unsure as yet. 

light is an Invisible Sun UK Quantum board, using Samsung LM561C 3000k diodes, in total im pulling 200w from the wall as the driver I have is the hlg 240h c2100a

I will be using Soil, organic home made. If anyone saw my half finished previous run with chocolate haze then its worth noting iv fixed the soil ph issues and everything is currently on point.

Anyway all being well I'll be looking at about 2-4 weeks of veg before I flip. Depending on 1 or 2 clones 

Any questions just ask, any input greatly appreciated. 

Pics soon. Just gonna sort them now. 

• Like 2

On 10/06/2018 at 10:38 AM, LEDBUDZ said:

Mark kindly asked me if I would do a journal on my next grow so here it is.

And thank you for obliging  :bong:

By the sound of things you have a special/unique Amherst sour diesel pheno and I for one can't wait to see how she grows out  :yep:

Thanks for getting this diary up mate. As you know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Off to a steady start, healthy looking clones, ready to go ;)

Let's see what you can do mate :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Alright there @LEDBUDZ

Hows it going mate?

I have fairly recently finished off me last jar of the Asd, lovely smoke,totally knocked my socks of.

In your first post you mentioned you were running the invisible sun boards at 200 watt, is it more than one board you have?

Not sure about the ones you have but the Hlg ones you don’t want to run than much through it, not sure they would even take it, anyway let us know how you are getting in with them/it mate.cheers,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind.

I've had this strain on my radar for a while. I was walking the dogs one day and another dog walker smelt that I had a J on. We exchanged buds, as you do, and the lad gave me a nice bud. He said it was A-something Sour Diesel which I assumed was Amherst. Lovely smoke!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/07/2018 at 1:43 PM, Jibba jabba said:

invisible sun boards

These look interesting. @Jibba jabba Has anyone done a full grow with this brand of LED? 

Thanks brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

I’m curious to know how they perform as I’ve got   2 x(250w) 

Im vegging under one right now but will be flowering under two units. 

• Like 1