YouTube's Change Of Heart

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

Just a quick announcement to say our YouTube channel along with most of your favourite 420 channel's are now back online :bong: As if nothing happened lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dinafemseed

Let's hope this as a permanent fix :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 13

Great news :yahoo:

I must watch some videos of the massive plants grown outdoors in them 400 / 600 gallon containers :smokin:.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

but for how long.

Now that's the question mate :)

Let's see and hope this is a permanent fix but just to be safe will will continue to back up all video content on our Vimeo account  :bong:

https://vimeo.com/dinafem

Best to be safe ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

will continue to back up all video content on our Vimeo account

Very wise move. Youtube tend to follow the rules that suit their business not their users. So sadly at any given moment they can change their morals.

• Like 2

@GreenVision We still got no explanation to why they originally terminated channels and no notification they were coming back.

Very strange situation and as you said if they did once they can do again :)

I tend to think this could have been a new algorithm implemented. It terminated channels then we had to wait for a "human" to review. 

At least for now we are back :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark If that's the case lets hope the new algorithm was put in place to make it easier for users to operate / navigate.

Although I have no doubt they are covered by some clause in the small print we all agree to as users, it was mighty rude and very bad form not to inform you of its suspension or reinstatement. 

Do you happen to know if it was a specific area of channels that went down or if it was random? 

As you say, a new algorithm, possibly implemented to warrant human review for certain specific criteria.

But 100% all that does matter is its back up and running. Enjoyed quite a few reviews and vids myself :yep:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Do you happen to know if it was a specific area of channels that went down or if it was random? 

It was strange mate. First we got hit and so did Remo + about 11 more channels all in one hit. We got 3 strikes in one hit and that was that. No way to appeal just gone.

Then it started happening to everyone except a few. The ones not hit were Canada based and I was told it was because they help valid licences. This did not ad up as Remo is a certified Canadian mm patient with a licence from the government (Canadian) to grow.

It was a strange one mate that's for sure ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Actually,  have Canada gone legal today? If so this could be a connection? 

All the best 

Mark..

good to see your back on mate ... i will be taking another look this evening .....

quisk question ....  whos the bird  with the accsent?  ...  she seems to be on most of the vids ..... she speaks so fast and with that strong accsent,  i have to watch it several times to understand what shes said   ...lol 

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, doobie01 said:

promote your vimeo account and use youtube as a backup for taking it off in the first place ;) 

Exactly, we have to stick with those that stood with us when things got ugly and that was definitely the "Vimeo" platform. 

Personally I want to upload to there 1st and use YouTube as a secondary account just incase this happens again :yep:

On 07/06/2018 at 4:43 PM, vortex said:

..  whos the bird  with the accsent?  ...  she seems to be on most of the vids ..... she speaks so fast and with that strong accsent,  i have to watch it several times to understand what shes said   ...lol

That would be Jas mate. She's our communication and media leader. She's actually been on Spanish t.v. in the past as a presenter I believe :yep: I'll ask her to chat a bit more slow lol

So glad this is sorted (for now) as I don't tend to watch t.v.. YouTube has become a very good platform for me to watch what I want (99% cannabis related) content. After this recent purge I was left with watching people eat tidepods and Jake Paul videos lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

@yabbah Glad you like them mate :yep:

I'll have to upload some if our latest 

Until then

Enjoy and look out for a lot more video content coming :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1