Cream of the Crop - May 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2018  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 171st Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of June, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a 12 month subscription to UK420 and 2 packs of subbie seeds

For information about to nominate your photos please click here

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

PureSmkr - The Core cut
large.8929C7CD-D571-48EB-854C-4BED3D975B

BluntmanAndCroppin - Purple Punch BHO

large.IMG_20180504_172718.jpg.7a3444a18f

Dr feelgood - SPG x blueberry dad x blueberry sativa x shishkaberry mum
large.5aece7749171b_40270b2a7b27e35706e9

blazeee - Stardawg

large_sd3.jpg.4fd292af06932cd43017a9fded

BDG- Grape13

large.Grape13.jpg.a6e57514dfaa6fa2fcd6d1

buddy13 - Silver Ak x SAGE #8

large.5af5a25463891_sakxsage87.jpg.c1ea5

AKPOG - Master Kush
large.IMAG0797_1.jpg.3c1638bcc81de96d14a

splooge - Dark Ghost Train

large.5af7f71e96d34_lightsoffdgt5.jpg.f5

Dave 420 - Black Dog

large.5b089324d96a3_BlackDogPheno2Day56f

@PureSmkr   @BluntmanAndCroppin  @Dr feelgood  @blazeee  @BDG  @buddy13  @AKPOG @Splooge @Dave 420

• Like 15

Possibly the best line up I have seen. Not a single picture unworthy imo. But I am a sucker for an indica, and Black DOG does it for me, well grown plant and an ace of a strain. 

• Like 5

:notworthy:

absolutely chuffed to be nominated amongst this lot:cheers:

Hard to pick...….I'll be back after some more drooling

• Like 5

I have to say well done to everyone this month, the pictures look fantastic and I am sure that their weed is excellent to smoke as well.

• Like 3

Dr Feelgood for me, anything that looks that glittery is a winner for me

that BHO tho... wow. 

• Like 1

A hard choice for me I'd say! Some bloody awesome bud shots right there! Kudos to all nominated, a worthy bunch indeed :bong:

I am stoked to be nominated! :thumsup:. So thanks UK420 for the chance, although much competition indeed! :yinyang:

Good luck to all those entered :haveadab:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKPOG said:

A hard choice for me I'd say! Some bloody awesome bud shots right there! Kudos to all nominated, a worthy bunch indeed :bong:

I am stoked to be nominated! :thumsup:. So thanks UK420 for the chance, although much competition indeed! :yinyang:

Good luck to all those entered :haveadab:

@AKPOG Me too, thank you to 420 for the opportunity. Thank you to all and Good Luck to all entries  :haveadab: 

• Like 1

Puresmoker or Drfeelgood for me.  That frosting and trichs..................toss up between the two.

Drfeelgood based on being able to see more of the plant and more colours.  Only by the smallest of margins.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...