LED GROW / SWEET SKUNK F1 @ 3 WEEKS VEG / 5 WEEKS FLOWER.

Grow Chum

Hi chums, been growing some Sweet Skunk F! under a Meizi 96 LED light, which consumes about 160w on grow and 205w on grow/bloom. I vegged for 3 weeks, first two weeks in a 1.5 liter pot of light mix, then week 2-3 in a 3 liter light mix, @ 3 weeks transplanted into 10 liters of bat mix. After a couple of weeks the plants were given top dressings of bat mix and fish blood and bone. @ week 5 now, plus a few days, will probably finish @ 7 weeks. After which I plan to share a simple auto grow, just purchased some Sweet Cheese Auto, from UK supplier, will do a full LED organic grow diary with them. My cupboard grow presents a few problems with humidity but LED lights are cooler than HPS and temps in the cupboard perfect. Pictures taken through green lens grow room glasses, plants smell "SWEEET"

large.5b1538d20414f_LEDswitches.JPG.fc6e

large.5b1536c64f43d_ledlight..JPG.ed3b61

large.5b1536dcb7c1a_SweetSkunkF1@5weeks.

large.5b1536e9315a0_SweetSkunkF1@5weeksa

large.5b1536f6c4c16_Skunkinthecupboard..

Keeping it Sweet since 2012,

Grow Chum

• Like 3

Looking good Chum, thanks for sharing your experience with Led and our strains ;)

Stay Sweet!

jaypp

• Like 1

Nice one geezer, as always your grow looks the mutts nuts !

Still on the sweet skunks and sweet cheese's I see.  At some point you have got to try Cream47....... ;)

• Like 1

Hi Jaypp, 101, Sweet Skunk is a very nice weed, I dont get the yields I do from other strains but worth growing now and then, going back onto Autos, they stay short under the LED lights, had some problems when first moved over to LED with high humidity in cupboard and cold temps, will fit my tube heater in winter to keep warmer, saving 200 watts of power with the LED and some Crystal Candy I grown was very short and almost muscular looking. The Sweet Skunk plants are quite different, short of weed I removed some side stems from  one of the plants to give me some weed, will chop today or tomorrow @ 7 weeks. I believe Autos better to grow under LED as under 18/6 light regime they get there full daily light requirement, with photo period plants when switching to 12/12 its hard if not impossible to give full daily light intake but plants still do ok. 

Plant 1

large_SS1.JPG.86a2ba4c21e04cece3afca45bb

Plant 1

large_SS2.JPG.6e07428cdecc7f93e8096da5fd

Plant 2

large_SS3.JPG.979a2cffcf9aeceb2c78e59dad

(Cream47 always on my list)

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2