Outdoor/ greenhouse 2018

Mr blue

they honestly look like the same plant ..looking very handsome in the sun too ,hope sept holds up with the temps for you

• Like 4

large.bj169.jpg

Black Jack fv. Looks like this will be the first of my Sweet Seeds plants to finish this year. It's smelling lovely...

large.kk169.jpg

Killer kush fv

• Like 7

Couple of green poison fv bud shots from the greenhouse today

large.gp2219.jpglarge.gp1219.jpg

If they are on schedule compared to previous years they should be ready in a couple of weeks

• Like 6

Chopped everything at the guerilla plot today

Lots of mould all over the place , apart from on the green poison fv and killer kush fv, both spotless, despite being right next to mould sticks!

large.kkbud279.jpglarge.kk279.jpg

Killer kush just before chopping, very, very sticky. I am really looking forward to trying this

Blackjack fv had a bit of mould, but mainly ok, I should really have chopped it a few days ago

The green poisons were ready, which surprised me ( most years they have been at least a week later, the one in the greenhouse is also a week or so off) so down they came too

I now have several trays of lovely sticky bud drying. Looks like I am going to be ok for smoke for a while.....

• Like 6

Chopped the last of the green poison today. Really stinky and very sticky,  unfortunately no photos, as by the time it occurred to me to take any my fingers were all stuck together:skin_up:

That's all my sweet seeds stuff chopped now, back with a vape report in a few weeks

• Like 3

Nice grow, gutter about the mould but at least you still got a good bit in.

chopping my GP fv tomorrow , ain't seen them in a month or longer so hope their ready and still there :yep:

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers ;)

Very nice my friend, thanks for sharing. You managed to get some very nice and resinous buds :yep:

Enjoy them and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1