HI all and welcome. 

First all Thank you

@panikfor letting me still take part in the compition even tho I am late with my diary and plant out. Top man!:george:

OK guys so its that time of the year again and its another bash with rgs. Cant wait and see what these strains have to offer (apart from green gold as I have grown before and know what to expect).

I will be banging out all the strains as listed above, in the next few days in there final place. 

All clones are from my best smelling indoor lot. 

The roots of the clones are screaming at me but need to be topped before I do so. I will then root the tops out and plant them.

"When does it stop, he asks himself?" The answer is.. unsure I am going all potty this year lol

I would like to wish all that are taking part all the best for this years Adventures and may the ganja gods be with us all again. 

Will get some pics of the girls @ lights on.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 4

good luck mate,its a bit late for me this year but me and my son  have been scouting around for decent places for next year (its any excuse to take the dog out and him to try his new drone he got from maplins for a bargain )

Here is some pictures as promised. I don't have any pictures before topping the clones, as phone kept restarting as I was trying to take pictures, but I do have the after pics. 

First up Are the clones from the clones. 

large.20180531_202427-800x450.jpg

Group shot of the outdoor girls. From left to right- dosis group, affie group, green gold and super#61 group large.20180531_201826-800x450.jpg

@panik   Best seat in the house dude nice 1! :cowboy:

@monster69 nice of you to drop in bud and thank you for your comments.

There is still time brother if you change you mind, some late finish beans or take a few clones if you can... but if not it  don't matter does it. You will have some fun with the that drone any how. :yinyang:

Hoping you all having fun and I'll be reporting back when the first lot of girls are planted.  :hippy:

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, monster69 said:

good luck mate,its a bit late for me this year but me and my son  have been scouting around for decent places for next year (its any excuse to take the dog out and him to try his new drone he got from maplins for a bargain )

Do some auto's mate I had a lot of set backs this year too so I have started some auto's and I have about 12 photos that should have been planted out by now but maybe I'll get around to it on the weekend 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all hope all is well. Since last week I have planted 11 girls into there final home. This leaves another 6+ that need to be planted still. This total includes other strains from another breeder.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures as of yet but I do need to go back to the plot,  I planted out at last night. I couldn't find the cages on site that I had stashed up from year befor, (no light) so when I go and plant the remining girls and put up cages... I will get some pictures then. 

Perkie

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Right that long awaitied update time.

First off this bloody weather! When we going to get some rain? 

Ok so I have only pictures of 2 plots.

one out on site and the other in the garden.

Site plot. I have neglected this site.  Not been here since plant out so I was dreading what to expect.  :unsure:but to my surprise they are still alive! 

Not sure what these individually are as i have forgotten but they are a mixture of above. No green gold here tho.

large.20180701_200331-600x1067.jpglarge.20180701_200422-600x1067.jpglarge.20180701_200541-600x1067.jpglarge.20180701_200403-800x450.jpg

something has got to these 2. large.20180701_200608-600x1067.jpglarge.20180701_200619-800x450.jpg

Garden plot 

Affi 3 in ground 

large.20180701_201449-600x1067.jpg

green gold in ground.

large.20180701_201433-1344x2389.jpg

mixture of dosi 1 + affi 3,24 in 0.5ltr pots these will be potted up in week or so. large.20180701_194704-600x1067.jpg

super #61 top left. Bottom right dosi 1 and Blueberry bottom left. These are in 3.5ltr pot with some multipurpose compost. These will be potted up in week or so. large.20180701_194755-800x450.jpg

The other plot that I planted out at , will most likely be dead due to not watering. that I can be sure of as the ground was very dry apon planting out. This is mainly due to location tho, maybe me being abit lazy along with this heat wave we currenlty have. 

That all for now. 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 6