Seedsman Indoor Contest - PAxMKUltra, c99 x blueberry, power africa (FAST versions)

vince noir rock n roll star

large.101_5339.JPG

this power africa plant is a little corker ..liking this one ..

large.101_5346.JPGthe mkultra x ppower africa is starting to show some trichomes ..again super fast and very easy ..

the other plant i didnt take a photo of ..dont ask me why i think though longmire had finished on tv so it was safe to go back downstairs ..

but they are squashed in tight tonight 

large.101_5347.JPGnot been given anything but a drink of seaweed extract ..

• Like 3

gave them a double shot of seaweed extract today ..thats about all theyve had all week ..

large.101_5365.JPGthe three musketeers 

l-r 

c99x blueberry

power africa

mkultra x power africa fv .

large.101_5363.JPGlarge.101_5362.JPGlarge.101_5361.JPG

• Like 3

thanks @J Trich 

today they had a special treat ..i did a windmill with me dick at em ..had to be done the temp was getting too hot so it gave em a nice breeze ..maxicrop seaweed extract with a tomato food inc 

although they seem fine without feeding if im honest ..super fast things ..that mkultra x power africa is astoundingly fast ..love a fast one i do ..

big believer in keeping it simple i am ..

large.DSCN0400.JPGlarge.DSCN0401.JPGc99 x blueberry ^

large.DSCN0402.JPGlarge.DSCN0403.JPGpower africa fv ^

large.DSCN0404.JPGlarge.DSCN0405.JPG

mk ultra x power africa fv ^ 

jam donut 

kosherjellydonuts.jpg

• Like 5

sunday update ..took the plants out for an inspection and dead leaf removal ..suprised not that many only where id been clumsy ..today they got their first feed ..bit of wilkos all puprose with ca/mg and seaweed added ..lets see what the cheap stuff can do .eh ..2.15 for 300 litres ..gotta be good shit that ,.,

mk ultra x pwer africa is ridiculously fast and big growing ..does what it says on the tin 

the c99 x blueberry i think may not actually be an fv 

and power africa ..looks to be a perfect looking mini plant ..i like it ..and it honks of weed ..proper old school just weed no terps ..stink out te house weed .

large.101_5417.JPG

power africa fv ^

large.101_5416.JPG

c99 x blueberry ^

large.101_5414.JPGmk ultra x power africa ^ 

large.101_5413.JPG

herman in the rockery ..he sees all.

• Like 4

Nice grow m8. All looking nice and well. Enjoying them random picture too hehe.

Perk

• Like 2

not much to report ..these plants grow themselves ..they did have a small drink of wikos growmore to help encourage a bit of flowering in the slowest but biggest plant the c99 x blueberry ..as for the mkultra x power africa ..its well into budding as is the fastest by a mile the power africa fv ..it smells good too ..

they all crammed on the left tnext to a banana ice cream and discobiscuit ..probably wont see them as these are taller too .

large.101_5466.JPGlarge.101_5463.JPGlarge.101_5462.JPGlarge.101_5461.JPG

• Like 3

pull the girls out for a lookie today ..its been a tad scorchio this week ..but still very little attention needed ..only a couple of dead leaves ..they will all have a good drench of seaweed today ..and thats it ..so heres some other stuff to occupy your mind ..

large.101_5491.JPGlarge.101_5490.JPG

mk ultra x power africa ^

large.101_5489.JPGlarge.101_5488.JPG

c99 x blueberry ^

large.101_5487.JPGlarge.101_5486.JPG

power africa fv ^

19004d1312261548-slow-ass-na-z-thread-fu

• Like 2

not much going on this week ..they had a slurp of grow more ..thats about it ..the frost and red hairs are coming on the mkultra x power africa so i took the lower buds off today to test as fresh rosin ..not a good move at 10am when ya got things to do ...

large.101_5515.JPGlarge.101_5514.JPGlarge.101_5508.JPG

mk ultra x power africa ^

large.101_5512.JPGlarge.101_5511.JPGc99 x blueberry ^

large.101_5513.JPGpower africa fv ^ 

b2a56e30b970b26b0183f8685953d18d.jpg

• Like 2