HSO in da sun maybe

16 April and all soaking overnightlarge.image.jpeg

Edited by spondy
Correct date
  • Like 2

large.image.jpeg7 of may seedlings not looking to good not sure if it's the weather(freaky this season)or pots to small I've been using biobizz light mix to geminate as my local soil is not that great and watered in with liquid seaweed at rate of 1 ml per Lt 

So I've decided to pot up with a mix of biobizz and e.w.c light dusting of mycorrhizal used it for the first time last season and worked well for my style of growing better than root juice and cheaper fingers crossed 

• Like 2

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg16 may and I only have one Chemdawg and one bubba kush pity as I was hopping that these would do well in my climate thanks for looking till next time

• Like 3

Thanks @vortex for the kind words there not looking to bad just hopped the the HSO ones had done better maybe next time or these two could be cracking 

cheers 

• Like 2

28 maylarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegthe bigger off the two is bubba kush Chemdawg is the smaller one maybe they will catch up till next time 

cheers

• Like 3

It's great to see your outdoor adventure up and running :bong:

I see you only have 1 of each strain remaining but looking back it did look like you had more. Can i ask what occurred to reduce the numbers down?

Was it bad germination, poor growth or something else? 

Good luck this season my friend. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi @HSO-Mark not sure what happened maybe the weather was not the best or just bad luck I  germinated all the seeds the same way as you can see and only got one off each HSO seeds up pity as I was hoping that they would do well in my climate hers the latest update 

• Like 1

large.image.jpeg31 may Chemdawg in a 30lt pot mix of all purpose substrate,ewc 10%perlite handful alfalfa some mycorrhizal and watered in with kelp extraclarge.image.jpeg31 may bubba kush in a 50lt pot same mix as above till next time 

cheers

• Like 3

@spondy Do you have time to get more seeds wet? If you do drop me a pm mate and I'll get some fresh HSO strains to you asap ;)

The remaining 2 are looking in fantastic shape and thank you as always for the outdoor update.

I'll look out for that pm mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @HSO-Mark don't no how I missed your message,yes it is to late for me now but more than happy to give them a other try next season 

cheers