Gorilla Girl , Amnesia Haze and Green Poison Auto

sweet-4-my-sweets

Hi guys am back again after few months out due to security issues now thats all over with we can finally start with these 3 amazing strains

20180525_173251.jpg

Thank you to Sweet Seeds for providing me with the seeds to get started much appreciated

So its been a few years since i did photo period plants so might need some advice along the way 

My plan is to start them off in 1ltr moving up to 5 ltr then straight in the final 11 ltr pot i did use to from 1 to 3 to 5 then final but skipping 3 out this time dont need it 

As for the growing times it says the Green Poison should finish around 8 weeks so ill be on 18 hours for 8 weeks then flip the lights over to 12/12 after that the Gorilla Girl an Haze should be big enough by then to get plenty of bud from them 

I will be fimming/topping and LST all the plants along the way to maximize my yield 

i normally use this for my setup 

20171125_192605.jpg  

but decide i wanted to do all the seeds an with that space it just wasnt enough especially after an 8 week veg so i took tent down an went all out on the room just have the ducting to finish off an the room will be finished here is the room as you can see i have left the frame up from my tent to give me something to hang my lights an fans off didnt want to be fixing things to my wall 

20180525-173232.jpg 

i have 1 600w light for now but thinking ill need 2 when they get bigger time will tell my extractor is a 6" rvk my intake is 4" fan the soil will be plant magic of course and the nutes ill be using will be REMO again as i had good result last i used them here is the full range ill be using 

20171125_194638.jpg

Thats it for now all the seeds are in wet paper towel in plastic containers put away somewhere nice an dark an warm will check on them tomorrow an hopefully we will be on day 1 before u know it 

20180525_173302.jpg

take care guys an stay safe 

Edited by sweet-4-my-sweets
  • Like 6

great room, and a great plan. i grow in about the same size space with 2 x 600w hps. and get plenty of it for me and my pal. i use a 8 inch high power rvk. i think you may be ok with 2 x 600w hps with your 6 inch high power, as you have a active air inlet. :yep:

edit to add, do you extract you air out into the loft, or outside ? i found kicking mine up through the loft with a vent on the wall to vent it outside worked a treat, with fresh air coming in from the window using a 5 inch rvk gave plenty of co2 and the plants grow so fast, and healthy. 

i have a pack of the gorilla girl to pop soon. il be watching your grow unfold mate. all the best with the grow:yinyang:

smokie1:skin_up:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 2

looks like a 5 inch outlet fan in your pic below mate ? or am i smoking too much of my own sensi. lol 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

great room, and a great plan. i grow in about the same size space with 2 x 600w hps. and get plenty of it for me and my pal. i use a 8 inch high power rvk. i think you may be ok with 2 x 600w hps with your 6 inch high power, as you have a active air inlet. :yep:

edit to add, do you extract you air out into the loft, or outside ? i found kicking mine up through the loft with a vent on the wall to vent it outside worked a treat, with fresh air coming in from the window using a 5 inch rvk gave plenty of co2 and the plants grow so fast, and healthy. 

i have a pack of the gorilla girl to pop soon. il be watching your grow unfold mate. all the best with the grow:yinyang:

smokie1:skin_up:

Cheers mate no i run it from widow not loft but might have to mess about with the environment to get my temps steady 

I was hoping not to need another light as once the autos come down they will only be 8 plants left budding but depends how big they get in 8 weeks lol thanks for stopping by might need some help an advice along the way who knows lol

• Like 2

a 600w is perfect for 8 good size plants mate, as you say use that. and maybe get another light in the future. 

i know one thing and that i know that mixing diff bulbs and light spectrum's can help get a bumper crop. so my next light i buy is going to be a 315w cmh to use in between my 2 x 600w hps. that would give me the perfect spectrum. 

if you ever get another light for in that space i would say you look into the cmh lights. :yep:

your in the rite place for grow/ canna advice mate. :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi fella, thanks for sharing a new diary, you have a great space to grow ;)

Sweet smokes and good luck! 
jaypp

• Like 1

UPDATE DAY 1

Hi guys so its was 48 hours until i checked on the seeds which was yesterday after work and most of them had cracked with a taproot we got 

4 x Gorilla Girl

not the best pic but all have taproots

20180530_185814.jpg

Next we had 3 out 4 on the Sweet Amnesia Haze

ive left the other one an  after 24 hours still no show so though it out tonight

20180530-185742.jpg

Finally we have 2 out 4 Green Poison XL Auto

the other 2 turned to mush when i checked them it happens sometimes no biggie 

20180530_185857.jpg

So next job was to fill up the 1tr pots with some PM soil an give it a good soaking then put in the grow room for an hour with the light on to heat the soil up before adding the seeds u dont have to do this but its something i have always done your water should be at room temperature anyway its never a good idea to give your plants water right from tap it would far to cold for your roots

Now all the seeds have been planted i just put them right in my grow room with the 600w on from start to finish its a good 2 ft above the pots an temps are all good steady at 27c but my stand up fan broke once i get a new one it should help bring it down a touch more so its begun we are off here there are ready to spring into life 

20180530_185958.jpg

Today when i got home most of them have started to spring up from the ground an into the light so today is the day ill call day 1

20180530_190128.jpg

First up we have 3 out 4 of the Gorilla Girl above soil 

20180530_190202.jpg

20180530_190226.jpg

Next up we have 1 out 2 Green Poison XL Auto

20180530_190050.jpg

Last up we have 1 out of 3 so far of Amnesia Haze

20180530_190316.jpg

20180530_190246.jpg

Thats it for now still early days but am sure they all come though by tomorrow 

stay safe guys 

• Like 3

Hi there @sweet-4-my-sweets Good to see all is well and you're up and running :yep: The Amnesia haze sounds delicious, I done the Green Poison (photoperiod) years ago and i remember it being a lovely smoke. I see Sweet Seeds have quite a few different strains now, always liked Sweed Seeds backin the day so must catch up on the new ones and try some out meself.

Great diary by the way and crisp pictures too.

All the best.

• Like 2

Thanks @Amnesia yes it shoulds like a good strsin cant wait to try it if all goes well fingers crossed am sure it will ive done alot of sweets seeds mainly autos have lots of albums on my profile of all the pics 

• Like 1

Update day 7 week 1

So its been a week since the first few seeds popped above the soil and unfortunately not all have made i now have 3 x Gorilla Girl 3 x Amnesia Haze and 2 x Green Poison XL Auto leaving me with 8 of 12 which isnt to bad so the plan has changed a little am still growing out the autos for 8 weeks while the rest veg then flip to 12/12 when autos come but but thinking ill have enough room in my tent for now i pulled it up an put them all in if i have to take it down later on in the weeks to come i have no problem in doing so 

So here they are all in the tent so far 

20180606-190928.jpg

First of we will look at the Green Poison XL Auto 

One is a day or so in front 

20180606_190443.jpg

20180606_190537.jpg

Next up we have the Amnesia Haze 

I'd say these were on day 4 or 5 

20180606_190733.jpg

20180606_190759.jpg

Last but not least the Gorilla Girl 

looking forward to these the most 

20180606_190617.jpg

20180606_190649.jpg

So thats the lot now all seems to going well so far next update will be potting up take it easy till then here they are back in tent 

20180606_190826.jpg

• Like 5

Nice setup mate looks tidy :)

Ive currently got a Sweet Amnesia and Gorilla Girl in flower. The Amnesia is a big Girl and shoots up quick in late veg. Gorilla Girl is a tall one to say the least lol

Il be pulling up a chair

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

Nice start, funny to see the "closed tent", "open tent", "closed tent" - That's a lot of work on your part ! Good effort :D

Good luck with your grow, patience pays out for sure, you will be cropping sweet succulent fat dripping buds in no time I am sure.

Sweet Seeds for the win ! :)

• Like 2