7 of may seedlings not looking to good not sure if it's the weather(freaky this season)or pots to small I've been using biobizz light mix to geminate as my local soil is not that great and watered in with liquid seaweed at rate of 1 ml per Lt 

So I've decided to pot up with a mix of biobizz and e.w.c light dusting of mycorrhizal used it for the first time last season and worked well for my style of growing better than root juice and cheaper fingers crossed large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 3

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg16 may and looking good 2 at the back are Critical and the front are Original Amnesia 

thanks for looking and good luck to all

• Like 5

All looking good in here. 

You putting these in the ground?

ill have a few crit2s out. Looking forward to them. 

Good luck with it  :yep:

• Like 1

Hi @soiled

Normal plan is to germinate half the seeds for the first season to see how they grow taste and effect in large pots outdoors if they tick all the box’s then the next season they get a chance to go in my plot there is only space for three in the ground (I can put more in the plot but have found 3 is the magic number) saying that this year mite be a little different as I’ve been lucky enough to be able to do a few diary’s so just waiting to see witch of the lady’s will go where 

cheers

• Like 1

28 maylarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegcritical + 2.0 

12 days after the last photo and they are starting to look well next job potting up

• Like 3

Your off to a steady start this season mate :yep:

Excellent germination rates, very well cared for seedling which are now soaking up this beautuful UK weather :yep:

Good luck this outdoor season brother. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark