Thanks for the opportunity to grow these seeds Mark,

I've had a terrible start to the season firstly I had chickenpox and was ill for 2 weeks when we was meant to be out sorting the plots out and vegging some seedlings ready to go out.. I then gave my friend the seeds to get started for me as I wasnt well enough. Long story short he hasn't got around to germinating all of them.

Luckily I still had hold of my pack of blue dream auto, so popped 2 into wet tissue and stashed in the cupboard to germ, come back and my sister in-law has chucked them out by mistake.. 

As soon as she'd fucked off I stuck the remaining 3 seeds in wet tissue and after about 24hrs they had all cracked I waited about another 12 hours for decent size tap roots and whacked them all in jiffy pellets. This morning I looked at them and 1 is above the surface with another one close up to the top and the other one looks like it's a bit slow but will come up hopefully.. I'll update when things look interesting.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, caringmum said:

I'm going to start my  first Auto soon, so will be checking up on you if  thats ok :) 

Of course my friend, are you doing a diary on yours if so let me know I'll be on the look out :cowboy:

• Like 2

Thanks for your interest :) 

I'm hoping to pop my 2 seeds into water tomorrow

I am sorely tempted to make a diary even though it might be a lot shorter then my first attempt of growing in January this year lol  But as I have 2 family members who need my help at the moment I would be hard pushed in producing a detailed one.

I will be using coco in air pots and hopefully can still use the same nutrients as I did when growing photo's 

• Like 2

I know you've had a super tough stat to the season so it's great to see you finally out of the gates :yep:

Good luck this season mate I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Well the seedlings have been neglected due to me not having a garden etc they have been sat in a windowsill but all 3 are roughly the same size and I'm planting out 1 by 1 each day this week starting today. As I ride a bike this will be how I'm packing it in my backpack so hopefully they all survive the journey! I have made some measures to ensure they will not move too much, straw around the stem and a tie to the plastic container so they shouldn't be able to tip over etc.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on buying a 10L coco bag and using this outside this would be so easy to fit in my bag and I wouldn't have to dig holes as they can go straight into the grow bag. I do not have any nutrients and thought would they would need some straight away in coco? I was planning on getting soil over to the plot but its going to be a hassle and this coco is so compact it would be perfect to take to the plot. 

34457160_10156273680995275_9012444736954302464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b25436e9e445b64d6f268709c6f02a2b&oe=5B7FDA7A

• Like 3

1/3 successful plant out soil isnt as good as I'd thought I couldn't dig out holes with what I had on me so hopefully they'll be alright. Saw police literally as I was coming in and out of the plot :wanker:. I'll update tomorrow when I plant out #2

• Like 1

Plans changed today I took a 10l block of coco to the plot and I'm going to bring the other 2 auto's there monday with another block of coco as the soil us so shit and I'll order some coco nutes too. 

• Like 1

So I ended up going to the plot today as these seedlings are growing so quickly in the windowsill and I didn't want to snap it when bringing to the plot. Massive fail when transplanting #2 though the roots was so underdeveloped I nearly killed her but hopefully she pulls though. 

• Like 1

Not sure if you can see the pics if not I'll upload when I'm on the PC 

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 1

Yay, we have plants at the plot and settling into their new homes ;)

Let them get established and I'm confident you'll see a bit more explosive growth  ;)

Thanks for the plot update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Yay, we have plants at the plot and settling into their new homes ;)

Let them get established and I'm confident you'll see a bit more explosive growth  ;)

Thanks for the plot update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks man I finally got the 3rd one to the plot today didn't get no pics though and couldn't find where I stashed my trail that's how good I hid it so it's still in its pot at the moment I'll get it in the ground next visit. Next season I'll get it prepped better with the right tools over there and get some monsters on the go. 

• Like 2

On 12/06/2018 at 10:24 PM, UKsFinest said:

Thanks man I finally got the 3rd one to the plot today didn't get no pics though and couldn't find where I stashed my trail that's how good I hid it so it's still in its pot at the moment I'll get it in the ground next visit. Next season I'll get it prepped better with the right tools over there and get some monsters on the go. 

With outdoor growing and plots more specific. If you have a safe site which you know will be accessible it will take you 2-4 years to get the conditions perfect for your needs :yep:

Your on track my friend and nice to read that plant no3 is now at the plot and settling into her new home  ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update brother I'll drop back in on the next  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

With outdoor growing and plots more specific. If you have a safe site which you know will be accessible it will take you 2-4 years to get the conditions perfect for your needs :yep:

Your on track my friend and nice to read that plant no3 is now at the plot and settling into her new home  ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update brother I'll drop back in on the next  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks man I'll hopefully have time to pop over and give them some water and some fbb tomorrow

• Like 1