Buddhas tree oganicus anyone

walnutpolecat

Seems to be new on the market and super eager as it should be suitable for the autopot.  But just wondering if anyone on here has completed a grow using it. 

It's organic and  complete nutes for flower and veg nothing else needed.

But is it any good?

Surely some test must of been done before market but I can't find anything. 

Cheers

99%, what about the other 1%?

imho any play on the word organic usually means its not ; mills's "organo" for instance:wassnnme:

• Like 3

It depends how much you want to split hairs, if its in a bottle its not organic. Especially since it can be used in hydro systems, coco etc ;)

What is interesting though is its a one part grow and bloom feed, and mixes very nice for what it is supposed to be. I have got a bottle with me right here, I intend to give it a little bash and see how it goes. One bottle of grow/bloom and root tonic for an entire crop I'd like that :) 

• Like 7

@Golden Syrup how it look compared to flora nova , is it as thick ? this may be what I need to replace GHE now they Monsanto all me old bottles done now, but I also aware most the minerals etc come from dubious companies anyway, but fuck Monsanto lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Syrup said:

It depends how much you want to split hairs, if its in a bottle its not organic.

I fully agree, I didn't want to sound like a militant though;)

Currently growing in indoororganics living soil mix so I totally agree about organics. Although if it's' not in soil "organic" from a bottle is the next best thing. 

Once the sun starts to diminish I need a bumper crop and experimenting in coco and autopots has been my decision.

So In a more knowledgeable growers mind are organic nutes a was of time? 

@Golden Syrup let us no how u get on I'm very interested as u say a one part nutrient just make the whole process that much easier especially with the autopot

• 8 months later...

Hey I’m new to this, I’m currently using organicus 99 but I’m using recommended dose for early bloom which is 3ml per litre, however this only brings my EC to 0.5 which is weak? I’m having to add more to bring the EC to 1.2, is this safe ? What do you guys think ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I personally stick to e.c levels. ( I use ppm)

However a good grower I no follows buddah tree recommended amounts and his grow works out great. 

Alot of companies advise higher levels so you use more product. 

I've just about to switch to Buddah Tree for flowering. So I will update my amounts added and ppm levels in next few days 

Hi mate 

thanx for reply, yes please let me how you get on, I’m at 1.4 EC and my plants seem to be loving it but iv had to add 5ml per litre which is a lot more than suggested 

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Been feeding for a couple weeks now and really having to up my doses. plants are looking pale. Using 3ml per ltr now and ppms are still low.  Not to pleased for cost and plants. Hopefully will find the sweet spot then be out for another bottle at this rate.

Hi mate 

so iv just gone over what they say to put in and gone by EC instead, my EC is now at 1.6 and my things are thriving 

regards 

• 2 years later...
On 18/02/2019 at 11:55 PM, Salad.dodger said:

Hi mate 

so iv just gone over what they say to put in and gone by EC instead, my EC is now at 1.6 and my things are thriving 

regards 

On 27/01/2019 at 3:59 PM, Salad.dodger said:

Hey I’m new to this, I’m currently using organicus 99 but I’m using recommended dose for early bloom which is 3ml per litre, however this only brings my EC to 0.5 which is weak? I’m having to add more to bring the EC to 1.2, is this safe ? What do you guys think ? 

Organic nutrient isn't directly available to your plants. It needs a healthy population of microbial life to convert it for the plant. If your using tap water this need to treated in order to keep your microbes alive and thriving. Ascorbic acid will neutralise sterilising agents such as chlorine or chloramine in tap water. I find one gram treats 30L of my tap water. Adding products such as Great White or Ecothrive Charge beneficial microbes is a great way to get the best performance out of  organic nutrients. When your microbes are the thriving you'l need less nutrients. When plants are hungry adding more organic nutrient isn't always the answer. Velokelp from Remo's nutrients is packed with humic and fulvic acids, which is great for increasing nutrient uptake. I use it as foliar feed with great results.  Also organic feed cant be accurately measured with an EC meter. Only mineral based feeds can be accurately measured in this way.